Ratings for Dr. Andrew Taylor

I've been seeing Dr.Taylor for a few years now. We now have a very trusting patient/doctor relationship and I totally confide in him. I will divide my rating of him into sections or points: Speed(time waiting before he comes out) I have never had to wait more than 5 minute's(which is rare) for him to come out. Also he does not waste my time. I have a head-injury so I can go off topic about something not related to therapy for a long time. Some doctors might use this as a way of just running out the clock. But Andrew pulls me back and re focuses my attention Advice/Knowledge- He is extremely knowledgeable and has even broken me down to my pure sub-conscious. One session close to 7 months ago I went their in a very upset state from a previous argument fight with someone. I was very shaken up angry etc. Because I went there in my state and it was my pure rare emotions Andrew was able to utilize that and basically break me down to my core. Which was probably the greatest thing he has even done for me as since I was upset (ironically about one of the things I see him for) I now know where EXACTLY with 100percent accuracy my problems are. Since that session even on my own free time I think about what he said and it gave me total clarity to better myself etc. Overall- From my personal experience and my injury( Head injury which means my emotions are not regulated properly) Andrew has helped me a lot. He is also a very compassion doctor and has a genuine concern with his patients. I would recommended him highly Rating: Time(how fast he comes to see you in the waiting room, how early he stops etc.) 9/10 Trustworthiness 10/10 Knowledge 9/10 Overall 9.5/10

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Andrew Taylor is fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone I know especially females as he is very understanding and easy to speak to. He is very professional and not intimidating.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr tAylor is under standing psychologist very prominent listens well very well spoken

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I've been seeing Dr.Taylor for under a year now. He frequently watches the clock heavily( I catch him glancing at the clock very often even 5 minute's after the session) Which to me indicates borderm or anxiousness to see his next client. His answers are not real answers meaning he says things that anyone would tell me and half-answers( "well I don't know" Or "I'm not in that situation") He does this very frequently and now I'm feeling like I'm just a $sign to him. In all my time seeing him he always makes sure to stop our session 10mintues before the hour and never has even approached the real hour mark even on important issues. And he HAD a habit of coming very late first 5 minutes than 10 minutes one time I was waiting 35 minutes in the empty lobby with his excuse being I did not see your vehicle outside The times that he does answer( I spend 80% of the time talking) his answers are good thou and he has diagnosed my deep- sub-conscious issues but as per treating these issues they are not being treated it's more of a come to me next week and we will talk about it with no real goals.plans set in place. overall I would rate him 44/100 If you have Major disorders (depression bi polar) he is knowledgeable in that but if you have Anxiety, day to day problems, complications from relationships I wouldn't recommend him

Submitted March 16, 2015

I've seen Dr. Andrew Taylor for Anxiety, Depression, and Head-Injury related issues. First he is very compassionated he listens to you has a excellent memory and has correctly treated many of my problems. I've seen other psychologist in the past and Andrew is by far the most compassionate Psychologist. He has even worked overtime with out charging. I can honestly say Andrew has solved some of my major deep issues. I've went from being unable to walk alone in a mall to now being a very social person. Overall Andrew is a very competent, compassionated and MORAL doctor. -Listens carefully -Does not rush/clock watch/ and in emergencies will go overtime I've seen Other psychologist and psychiatrist and Andrew has went from me taking high dose Benzo's Prior to my therapy to me being able to function with out medication unlike other doctors who suggest/push that on you with our treating you. Head-Injury patient

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Taylor treated my adolescent son for anxiety and depression caused by a lengthy and difficult divorce. Dr.Taylor was empathetic and compassionate and demonstrated tremendous knowledge and skill in his field. My son found Dr. Taylor supportive and relatable. Today my son no longer suffers from mental health concerns and is a successful healthy young man.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013