Ratings for Dr. Rafid Nassar

Hate going to doctor but he makes you feel so comfortable like talking to family.knows his stuff and listens to patients complaints and is very on the ball for referals .hope he is here for a long time...A true family physician

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

What a wonderful physician! He is not my regular family Dr. but my son and I have seen him on a couple of occasions and are glad to be treated by him. He is absolutely excellent with children and spoke to my 8 year old in such a kind yet direct way instead of speaking to me over the top of the child's head. We really appreciated that. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a great physician.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

He is great. He is easy to talk to and very receptive.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Nassir is our family doctor. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful person to be our coordinator for our care. He's always on time, even early some days. You can get an appointment with him usually same day, but always within a day or two. He explains things to us, and seems to have that sixth sense when things are not making sense to us, or when we feel overwhelmed by test results. He's the best family physician we've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013