Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Cochran

I agree with the poster below. This woman is very nasty and judgmental. I have never come across a doctor as rude and insulting as her. She is cold and she invalidates your concerns and pain and she shows no care when she reduces you to tears. She may be knowledgeable but she is biased and not willing to listen to any views other than her own. She thinks she knows everything even when she is wrong or ignorant about a matter and she doesn't even bother to take the time to get to know you or care enough to before opening her door and ushering you out. Don't go to her she is a bad doctor and harmful to your well-being.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

This women is nasty. She treated me like I was the problem after I had accidentally mistaken her for another doctor in this clinic. (My doctor had been away for sometime) Dr J. Cochran claimed in front of my son that I was being inappropriate and yelling. She threatened to have me removed from the facility. I never raised my voice once. Confused, hurt and bawling I left the clinic and looked for a way to deal with the situation.... unfortunately mistreated patients are like landlords... laws and lawyers protect them and we don’t stand a chance. She was rude to my grandmother and accused her of being an addict when she really has a rare and chronic illness. I have gone to this clinic all my life and have never, EVER been treated the way we were with this lady. I am not doubting her abilities or knowledge.... however I do think she “judges books by their cover” and she thinks she is better then everyone else. I will never step foot in this office again without a witness. So so sad.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Cochran is by far the best family doctor I have ever had here, or in the U.S.A. when I lived there. She is very aggressive in trying to get to the heart of the matter. She is more available than other doctors I have seen while living here. She is also very caring and has great bedside manners. She has the kind of compassion that many seem to be lacking these days! With her, you are more than just a number or paycheck! I hope that she will always stay the way she is and not allow the system to change her. She has been my doctor for a while now and I would not want to lose her! I have told my family back home that I wish they lived here so they could have her as their doctor. Over time she has gotten to know me well enough to know when something is not right. A doctor has to care enough about a person in order to get to actually know him/her. Dr. Cochran is the kind of doctor who cares that much and more! Thank you Doctor Cochran!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

First time I met her I thought she was mad as she was scowling. It was her thinking. After many years of consistent pain she was the only dr that took the time to really think and figure things out. She cares for her patients and is very knowledgable and up to date on new treatments. We need more Drs like her and we are blessed to have a few like her in the trail area.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Very knowledgeable and easy to look at. Very eager to help.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Cochran is willing to listen and to do everything she can to help with my problems. I would recommend her to my closest and dearest family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013