Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Cochran

Dr. Cochran is by far the best family doctor I have ever had here, or in the U.S.A. when I lived there. She is very aggressive in trying to get to the heart of the matter. She is more available than other doctors I have seen while living here. She is also very caring and has great bedside manners. She has the kind of compassion that many seem to be lacking these days! With her, you are more than just a number or paycheck! I hope that she will always stay the way she is and not allow the system to change her. She has been my doctor for a while now and I would not want to lose her! I have told my family back home that I wish they lived here so they could have her as their doctor. Over time she has gotten to know me well enough to know when something is not right. A doctor has to care enough about a person in order to get to actually know him/her. Dr. Cochran is the kind of doctor who cares that much and more! Thank you Doctor Cochran!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

First time I met her I thought she was mad as she was scowling. It was her thinking. After many years of consistent pain she was the only dr that took the time to really think and figure things out. She cares for her patients and is very knowledgable and up to date on new treatments. We need more Drs like her and we are blessed to have a few like her in the trail area.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Very knowledgeable and easy to look at. Very eager to help.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Cochran is willing to listen and to do everything she can to help with my problems. I would recommend her to my closest and dearest family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013