Ratings for Dr. Ahmed E. Elsehety

DR ELSEHETY RIP!!! I miss having you take care of me. The other drs don't have your compassion and experience. You are missed. What did happened to my medical records??? Everyone vanished!!! No one can find my records!!! please some one has them!!! Mia Waits

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Doctor with a "GOD"complex if I've ever seen one!!! Waited almost 2 hours for him to see me after his lunch break. I went from being in a pain level of 5-6 to 9+ now...It took a week to get a refill on meds and he refused to refill one of them that I've been on for over 3 yrs! He would not call me, said I would have to make an appt!!! I THINK NOT!! Don't waste your time or money on this man!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Good doctor, clean office, he knows what is going on, smart.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Elsehety is a great Doctor however his staff is a different story! They are very rude and have no knowledge of their job! Not people oriented at all!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Wouldnt go back. Felt very uncomfortable after I left. He rubbed my legs and told me I did a good job shaving and then asked me to pull my pants down so he could look at my back and then when I was pulling my pants up he came over and helped me pull my pants up. Not appropriate behavior. I didnt require help at all. Im a young woman capable of pulling my own pants up. I left with a bad feeling.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Elsehety is a fantastic doctor. I went to him after seeing multiple renowned neurologists for pain and seizures with no progress. He exhausted every available possibility and tried every test. When I came to him, I was having trouble with my vision and was having a hard time walking without pain. Other doctors told me I was "tired" and gave up on me. He has stuck with me and without him, I would have likely gone blind from eye pressure and had no relief pain. I am now being treated for MS. Thank God for him! He visits with his patients until their questions are answered and until they are satisfied. Summer is usually at the front when I go in (at the Plano office). She's friendly, helpful, and prompt. One of the best doctors I have ever seen. A+

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

That Phyllis lady in the front is rude. The wait time was three hours, and I had the first appointment of the afternoon. While in with the doctor they kept calling him and coming to the door. I will not go back. The doctors kindness was not worth it. I was a cash pay patient.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

wonderful neurologist; very kind and funny. really knows what hes doing. try him out!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

This Dr. is very knowledgeable, cordial, considerate and honest. He is straight to the point. I am very pleased with his service.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Ahmed E. Elsehety's Credentials

• Univ Of Mansura, Fac Of Med, Mansura, Egypt (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med