Ratings for Dr. Graeme Carroll

Dr Graeme Carroll is a very caring and gentle man. He is extremely knowledgeable but explain things in simple terms for his patients. He is extremely thorough & takes all circumstances into account when making his medical appraisal. Even though it turned out my problem was not of a Rheumatic nature, I felt confident in Dr Carrolls diagnosis as we had covered all aspects of my history. Should my situation change, I would not hesitate to see Dr Carroll again

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

did not explain anything to me, and ask if i need any questions answered. was overdosed in methotrexate by 40mg of injection for 4 weeks , until i picked up on it, did not tell me i needed monthly blood tests while on this medication.after my first consultation i was put on medication for 3 months and still on predisone then after 3months meds not working so have been on predislone all that time , 6 months later i still trying to come down off it. now have 2 weekly visits, when it should have been in the beginning. have no faith in this Doctor and am very worried about any future appointments.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Not sure if i zm comfortable with how my disease is treated,as i have not been given any instructions of regular blood tests ect while on mtx.and my results of tests can never be found as computor seems to be a problem. I had been so unwell,and seen so many drs ect.then i thought my rhem would have had a discussion on what i had. I had to come ho e and google,for more insight to what i would be dealing with.my first appt i was put on a drug and told come back in 3 months,in that time i still on steroids and i got worse,ended up in emergency twice.so wasted 3 months on meds that did not work,now on mtx and will see me every 2 weeks so far.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He is not human, but if you need a diagnosis, this is guy to go to. His knowledge and ability to identify what is wrong is remarkable.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Treated my ex partner for years and I attended with her each time. The guy is great, a real thinking man with compassion and a huge knowledge base. Achieved more than any other rheumy for her. Very open minded and caring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Carroll is pretty 'old school' in that his main focus is blood tests and medication rather than diet, exercise and other factors that may assist with or contribute to rheumatoid arthritis. At least, he's mentioned them to me and I've been seeing him on and off for years.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013