Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Woronick

Have been going to him since I moved here 17 years ago. Top notch doctor with a helpful and friendly staff. Have recommended him to many friends. My family loves going to him - he is very good with children. He also has a great selection of frames for all ages, including sports googles - I've never been disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Amazing doctor really cares about his work. Great staff. No pressure at all from any one.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Switched to this doctor because of my insurance. I am very glad that I found Dr. Woronick- he is very professional and accommodating. He never rushes the appointment and makes sure to thoroughly explain everything to me while answering all of my questions. My whole family now goes to him and we are very happy we found a doctor who cares about us!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr.Wornoick has a employee that behaved poorly hen I called to question about what my insurance had covered during my last vist. She was flustered and defensive. I had some concerns becuase the glasses I purchased were not helping me.I thought I may have to purchase another pair. Either way I had every intention that I was going to be helped by calling Dr.Woronick. This situation leads me to believe that something is wrong there. When I asked for assistance from the receptionsit(very Pleasant) the situation was glazed over and unacknowledged . Dr. Woronick did not care about this complaint. I feel in office could careless about my issue . Clearly she was offended about my questions. Why though ?? Makes me wonder and it also is the deciding factor that I will no longer use this DR. for my eyeglasses. Clearly noone in this office will care one way or the other. I will be okay I had a great Dr. in the past but I made the change because I had heard Dr. Woronick was less costly.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr Woronick is very professional, he is patient answering all of my questions and alleviates all of my concerns. You can tell he is in business to treat his patients and is not one of those facilities who likes to see as many as they can in a day. He is a great eye doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Great doctor really cares about his work! I always enjoy going to him because he is honest, patient, and funny!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Brought my daughter in after going to another doctor who sold me glasses for her. Dr woronick said she did not need glasses. He is so honest and reputable!!! He is now who I recommend to everyone I know. Fair prices, honest, patient, on time!!! Great with kids and adults alike. Explains everything he is doing. Dry sense of humor that cracked me up. Great experience!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Amazing doctor! He truly cares about his patients! My whole family goes to him and I tell all my friends about the great doctor that he truly is!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

awesome...patient, explains everthing, takes his time, never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Awesome, takes the time others wouldn't, makes sure you understand. never to busy to answer questions!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Michael T. Woronick's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)

Oxford