Ratings for Dr. Harris Yee

Truly cares about his patients. Has a delightful personality that makes it easy for his patients to relate to him, and he gets things done...referrals, etc.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Yee is truly the most amazing physician! He is caring, considerate and respectful! Has listened to our concerns and truly cares and understands. He is the epitome of what a physician should be!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Yee is very knowledgeable, appropriately funny, and always kind. My referral was accepted very quickly, compared to my other experiences with specialists. There was a small wait in his waiting room, but as said before; well worth any wait! Once in his office, you will have his undivided attention, for as long as you need it. He listens sympathetically and offers incredible knowledge on these rare dsorders. He is a very special physician. The world really needs more doctors like this!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Very friendly, took the time to listen to my long drawn out health history. Helped diagnose me with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome. Highly recommended. My son will see him soon.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Great Dr and very informative! Diagnosed me with EDS. He did a great thorough assessment and was knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Excellent experience. Best specialist I have ever seen for anything. He was running late, but still spent a lot of time and attention on the appointment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

To my fellow zebras this doctor is a lifesaver who actually listens and cares!!! Knowledge of conditions is unsurpassed as far as what I've encountered

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Yee is amazing. I have a rare condition and he is the only doctor that I have found who not only knows what I'm talking about when I mention it, but knows SO MUCH about it that he can really help. Each appointment is valuable, and the ideas and connections he generates within the time are amazing. He has had the opportunity to work in a variety of medical settings and clinics as well, and his knowledge is astounding.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Yee and his staff are absolutely stellar. I have been literally fighting an uphill battle for years, trying to get a diagnosis for myself and my children that I can have confidence in. We have found the perfect geneticist. He is kind, compassionate, an amazing bedside manner and sense of humour. Most importantly, he is extremely knowledgeable, he listens intently and he actually acts as a caregiver. I no longer feel that the health and even the safety of myself and my children rests solely on my shoulders. Dr Yee is the right geneticist to see if you have complicated genetic issues. THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Yee and his staff should give lessons to other specialists and their office staff on how to do it right. From the very first contact, I was treated kindly and respectfully by Dr. Yee's staff. Dr. Yee was a delight. He was knowledgeable, engaged, asked lots of insightful questions, and followed the threads. I felt thoroughly "examined" for the first time.......well, ever. He is simply the best. :)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014