Ratings for Dr. Harris Yee

My 3rd visit with Dr Yee. He genuinely cares and does not rush you. He is knowledgeable about EDS and all the issues the commonly present with eds and most importantly- he cares!! He is truly a blessing to eds community. I’m sure he’s great with other genetic issues too. I appreciate his warm and unique sense of humour.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Dr. Yes literally saved my life after years of mismanaged treatment not only did he get me diagnosed but also advocated for me at my weakest his staff is always awesome and tries to help in any situation. He cares for both my mom and I together and independently which is so nice, i really don't know where I'd be without him !

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

One of the best doctors I've been fortunate enough to see. Very knowledgeable very thorough, and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Amazing doctor! He took the time to properly assess me and look at my loooooong list of oddities. He dx me with hEDS and sent in a requisition for an MRI, blood tests and ultrasound. He also has a wonderful personality! Thank you Dr Yee

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Some time ago, Dr. Yee helped me during a particularly difficult time. No one wants to hear dreadful news during a routine ultrasound. He made time so I could see him the same day. Despite the result, he was compassionate on top of being knowledgeable. He and his staff made the worst reason I had to visit for just a bit easier. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Genuine, caring and so knowledeable - a rare find these days. We’re so lucky to have him .

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Really good experience with Dr Yee. He spent as much time making jokes as he did examine me but was very thorough and explained a lot about hEDS. He made sure the lab down the hall would stay open an extra few minutes to accommodate me. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

This man saved my life! He was thorough & got me genetic testing, an echocardiogram & an MRI/MRA. They found a brain aneurysm that can now be treated (& also confirmed my EDS dx). Thank you for actually listening & believing me when most Drs didn't💞

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

amazing doctor! The medicals in my small town don't know or want to know about EDS. I have some direction and support from him. I now don't feel alone with my EDS.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Awesome doctor that I would recommend to anyone! Great personality, knowledge and respect for his patients. You don’t find many doctors like him anymore.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017