You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Harris Yee

Dr. Yee is very knowledgeable, appropriately funny, and always kind. My referral was accepted very quickly, compared to my other experiences with specialists. There was a small wait in his waiting room, but as said before; well worth any wait! Once in his office, you will have his undivided attention, for as long as you need it. He listens sympathetically and offers incredible knowledge on these rare dsorders. He is a very special physician. The world really needs more doctors like this!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Very friendly, took the time to listen to my long drawn out health history. Helped diagnose me with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome. Highly recommended. My son will see him soon.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Yee is amazing. I have a rare condition and he is the only doctor that I have found who not only knows what I'm talking about when I mention it, but knows SO MUCH about it that he can really help. Each appointment is valuable, and the ideas and connections he generates within the time are amazing. He has had the opportunity to work in a variety of medical settings and clinics as well, and his knowledge is astounding.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Yee and his staff are absolutely stellar. I have been literally fighting an uphill battle for years, trying to get a diagnosis for myself and my children that I can have confidence in. We have found the perfect geneticist. He is kind, compassionate, an amazing bedside manner and sense of humour. Most importantly, he is extremely knowledgeable, he listens intently and he actually acts as a caregiver. I no longer feel that the health and even the safety of myself and my children rests solely on my shoulders. Dr Yee is the right geneticist to see if you have complicated genetic issues. THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Yee and his staff should give lessons to other specialists and their office staff on how to do it right. From the very first contact, I was treated kindly and respectfully by Dr. Yee's staff. Dr. Yee was a delight. He was knowledgeable, engaged, asked lots of insightful questions, and followed the threads. I felt thoroughly "examined" for the first time.......well, ever. He is simply the best. :)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Yee was wonderful. My son and I don't live in Calgary and not only did we get lost in traffic, we didn't realize we were in a new time zone. He and his staff were fantastic and he stayed past closing to complete our appointment. The next day he requested some blood work from my son, suspecting the rare condition we had was also being complicated by another type of are ccondition. It was a huge relief to finally get a proper diagnosis and have some of our concerns addressed and questions answered, especially after spending the last 24 years wondering why my son and I had so many common health issues. We were even told it was all in our heads and to suck it up.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Secretary called me with an opening from a cancelation, when I missed my first appointment due to navigational error, so I wouldn't have to wait another month. Nice people in this office. His appointments ran 1/2 hour off but when you need answers does it really matter? Buffer your day to account for him. It's worth it. For my particular problem he let me know I didn't qualify for testing but my cousin may. Gave me contacts for geneticists in Edmonton for her. When asked is there something else that could be causing my symptoms it's the first time I've heard the word, Yes. A simple blood test. For someone suffering with unexplained symptoms it is a relief to be listened too and taken seriously. A one hour appointment is great. He takes all the information and asks for more. One of the few Doctor's I have visited in Calgary that I actually respected and liked as a person. Wisdom without ego.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Harris Yee's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee is very knowledgeable, appropriately funny, and always kind. My referral was accepted very quickly, compared to my other experiences with specialists. T..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly, took the time to listen to my long drawn out health history. Helped diagnose me with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome. ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr and very informative! Diagnosed me with EDS. He did a great thorough assessment and was knowledgeable. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience. Best specialist I have ever seen for anything. He was running late, but still spent a lot of time and attention on the appointment."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To my fellow zebras this doctor is a lifesaver who actually listens and cares!!! Knowledge of conditions is unsurpassed as far as what I've encountered"

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee is amazing. I have a rare condition and he is the only doctor that I have found who not only knows what I'm talking about when I mention it, but knows S..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Yee and his staff are absolutely stellar. I have been literally fighting an uphill battle for years, trying to get a diagnosis for myself and my children tha..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee and his staff should give lessons to other specialists and their office staff on how to do it right. From the very first contact, I was treated kindly ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee was wonderful. My son and I don't live in Calgary and not only did we get lost in traffic, we didn't realize we were in a new time zone. He and his s..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Secretary called me with an opening from a cancelation, when I missed my first appointment due to navigational error, so I wouldn't have to wait another month...."

September 3, 2014