Ratings for Dr. Brent Saik

Been seeing him since he first opened years ago. Very knowledgeable and a nice dr.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

sddsdfd dsddsdfdsffsdfdsfsdfsdfsfsfagdaffdgdfdfddf

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

He is an excellent doctor and is very responsive to the needs of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Saik for years. He's very knowledgeable and helpful. However, lately, I have found the staff to be very apathetic. I have to go in every few weeks and am left feeling more like an interruption then a customer.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Expert in his field , calm and great patient rapore .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Saik for many years. He is very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Saik for my eye exams for years. He has always been very knowledgable and helpful. I once went in with a an issue that felt like my eyeball was swollen, as I was experiencing a lot of pressure. He knew right away that I was dealing with a slight infection in a blocked tear duct. His suggestion to go home and rinse my bottom eyelash area with water and tear-free baby shampoo worked amazing. I have gone from needing high prescription glasses & contacts to regular checkups after having laser eye surgery to correct my vision. His care has always been fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Do NOT see this optometrist if you want a contact lenses prescription, even if you are purchasing the same brand you have worn for years. He will NOT give you one, just a glasses prescription. If you go elsewhere to buy contact lenses, dispenser is expected to read from glasses prescription as to what contact lenses power you need. Contact lenses prescription is different from a glasses prescription. (reference U.S., Ontario and B.C. optometrists) Standards of practice for Alberta Optometrists says contact lenses prescription should be given to patient if requested. First time I have run into this problem, I will drive 5 hours to see my long-time optometrist in the future, or asking some questions before seeing a new optometrist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014