Ratings for Dr. Kelly Anderson

Dr. Kelly Anderson is the ONLY reason I'm still alive to write this ! I'm 24 years HIV positive, have survived Cancer TWICE, Almost died from pneumonia TWICE and I'm also an addict who's been clean 16 yrs. Since Dr. Anderson has become my physician my health has rebounded to an unbelievable extent. I've never been healthier or happier ! She's compassionate, attentive, non judgemental and always willing to do whatever she can to help me. I'm blessed to have not only found a Doctor but a Healer as well. I'm very confident these other pissy reviews from self entitled people stem from them being unable to manipulate her into contributing to their addictions as she is strict with the Meds she prescribes. She recognises Bull S**T when she see's it. I highly recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a doctor that will help you live a long healthy, happy life no matter what the illness.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Does not behave as a true family doctor should. There is no such thing as a family doctor any more that has your concerns in mind. Or trusts you. Yes she is judgemental if you are anyone less than middle class.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

This woman is a cherry picker. Don’t let her fake emotions deceive you. She is seeking patients she can manipulate and control. I was infected with HIV early on in the epidemic. When antivirals became available, HIV physicians like Anderson withheld proper therapy. She still has some patients who are not on meds. I choose to disobey, take antivirals, and failed to die when I was supposed to. Don’t be fooled. I am scum in Anderson’s eyes. When you begin to see past her façade, she will unceremoniously dump you and proceed to her next victim.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I saw Dr Anderson for a checkup a couple of weeks ago. She is very nice and I really like her. She took time to listen to what I had to say and was very knowledgeable with what she had to say. Anyone who is looking for a doctor who cares about her patients and listens to them should see her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I have recently changed doctors to see dr. Anderson. I found her to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I would recommend if you are looking for a new doctor to see dr. Anderson

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014