Ratings for Dr. Rachel Henry

I met Dr.Henry about two years ago at the Englehart Clunic. I was in a deep depression and had high anxiety. Her approach at first may seem harsh, but it was what I needed. She always called me on my lies which everyone else gave me a pass on. One of the best days of my life was when she told me she was proud of me!!! I can never thank her enough for all she did to help me get back to a healthy state and able to return to work. Thank you Dr. Henry!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Henry for 2-3 years and found her to be of great help and caring. She has gone to great lengths to help me in my life with my medication, and well-being. Dr. Henry has directed me in the right direction leading me to a more smoother outcome with my diagnosis. I feel she is a great Dr. and is nothing but the greatest. I would recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Henry for the past 3 years and she has really helped me get a better perspective on my mental health and how to deal with things when the going gets tough. She trialled me on several medications and finally stayed with the ones that seemed to work the best for me. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Henry to family and friends and I feel very lucky to have her as a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have seen Dr. Henry on several occasions. She helped me to get an accurate diagnosis, and to get on medications that were helpful. I felt like she really took the time to help me to understand my diagnosis, and answered all the questions that I had. She also took the time to explain medication options to me, and I felt like I had control over what treatments I wanted to take. I appreciated her direct and honest approach, and always felt like she respected me as a patient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any my friends or family that could benefit from her expertise.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr Henry for nearly 7 months now and with her help and treatment I’ve come along way, I would recommend her highly. Thank you for all your help Dr Henry.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I have seen Dr. Henry at her Englehart clinic for the past year. She has always been professional, honest and caring. With her help I have been able to recover and get back to living a more normal life. She is an amazing psychiatrist and I would highly recommend her to anyone else who is struggling with depression and anxiety like I was.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

She is abusive to her patients and someone should file a complaint with the college of physicians and surgeons.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I have relied on Dr. Henry's advice and guidance for the last 10 years. I have counted on her for sound advice, and she does so with honesty and compassion each time. I struggle with anxiety, and many years ago Rachel suggested medicaiton, as the efforts I had been making in other areas did not seem to be helping. I declined the medication at that time, and she did not insist, with which I was so impressed. Many years later, I asked her about medication, as I felt ready. She suggested a medication that has worked especially well and has made a huge difference in my life. I continue to work on other ways to manage my anxiety, but the medication helps me do this more effectively. I had felt as though taking medication was giving in to something, but Dr. Henry explained why the drug is helpful and for whom. This was super helpful. She has also provided me with clear and kind advice regarding close family and friends. I am so grateful for Dr. Henry and trust her very much. I know she has my best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Henry has been a huge part of getting me and family back on track. She tried several approaches. She listened to me about medication concerns. She was extremely patient with me each appointment. I have sought help several times over my lifetime and she was the doctor that really invested in me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I have been a patient of doctor Henry’s for just over 10 years. I’d like to start by saying she saved my life. I was in a major depression and often thought about taking my life. I unfortunately had a very negative view of reality. My truth was not actually “the truth”. I lost many relationships and blamed everyone for it. Dr Henry worked tirelessly with me and didn’t give up on me when I gave up on myself. We did cognitive behaviour therapy together. She listened to me and helped guide me towards a better life. Shortly after I met her I found out I was pregnant and I had to make a choice. I could keep living in poor me or work on becoming the best version of myself for my child. I often hear people today tell me that my daughter is amazing with people. She knows how to deal with conflict, help people when they are hurting emotionally, she can see her part in situations. I always say she is like a mini Dr Henry. Because of this doctors work, my daughter will hopefully never go through what I did because she is armed with the tools to navigate life peacefully and thoughtfully. Before I met Dr Henry I had 3 other psychiatrists in North Bay that weren’t the right fit for me. She helped me give myself another shot at life. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to change their life. You can’t change what other people say, do, think and feel. You have so start with how you act and react. Thank you for never giving up on me!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018