Ratings for Dr. Rachel Henry

I hear that she is done terrorizing patients in North Bay and is moving to Timmins. Look out people of Timmins!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Henry has no empathy or compassion, she shows up in a bad mood all the time. She has no patience and yells at you. Horrific person. Why is she still a Doctor?

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable, patient and respectful. I appreciate that she describes diagnosis and reasons for recommendations. Dr. Henry is thorough and makes appropriate recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

A family member recently saw Dr. Henry and can comfirm the negative comments below, She was a bully, lacked compassion of any sort, was rude and abrasive during the session. As a docotor of Psychiatry she needs to have more compassion for those who are suffering mental illnesses. To say to someone their suicidal thoughts are normal is beyond me, when someone locks themselves in a closet for hours having suicidal thoughts in her eyes that is normal, I think not. Very disappointed in this so called professional, very disappointed my family member had to suffer through her abusive nature.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Henry was rude and arrogant. She didn't hesitate to give false informations and to twist the truth more than one time with the complicity of some staff. She also demonstrated an abuse of power and a lack of compassion. I am not surprised by reading her bad rating, but I am shocked by the lack of objectivity and critical thinking of the Hearig Committee who never tried to stop the abuse and to to look for the truth. My daughter and I were victims of a cruel and unfair system for 7 long years... I expect more transparency and comprehension in the near future.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

If I could leave a 0 for rating I would. Don't let this bully push you around. I left 10 minutes after our meeting started. She needs a new profession.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I found Dr. Henry to be overbearing, insensitive and arrogant to the point of disregard. Specifically: she ignored my declared sensitivities to certain medications and prescribed higher doses of same. Not a pleasant experience. She is also very pushy , which does not create a trusting therapeutic relationship. If a patient is feeling vulnerable to begin with, doctors like this just make one feel worse. I would NOT recommend this doctor. Staff was excellent though.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

She is absolutely horrible. She made me cry. She is a bully !

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was horrified to read a report from this doctor to my GP: It was filled with false comments about things we never discussed, nor even had time to cover in the less-than five minutes I spent with this abrasive, condescending and unprofessional person (by any profession's standards). Thankfully I was immediately referred to another far more experienced and recognized psychiatrist who correctly diagnosed my condition, helping me to happily get on with my life.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I have seen Dr. Henry several times now. She is both knowledgeable an intelligent in her field

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015