Ratings for Dr. R Vickers

I am going back at least 3 years ago. (Now I'm trying to find whom can I turn to now that the problem has come to the surface. I have recurring abscesses that won't come to a head inside my gum under crowns.) The doctor was very polite and friendly. But as most doctors they have a mind set on their own opinions. Are not listening or hearing what the patient is trying to explain.(if they can't visibly see the problem then it's not there, blame it on the Phantom and was given medication which did not help either myself or the phantom).Nice as he was I did not go back. He was not responsible for my two root canals, I was referred to him because I was in constant pain. My dentist now advises I have it pulled out before more damage to gums. (this tooth cost about $6000 to date if I lose it I will have it inlaid with diamond chips and wear it as freaking a ring).

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013