Ratings for Dr. Ehab Mostokly

Went to him for a second opinion and while he seems to have good knowledge, he was arrogant and refused to listen to the answers to questions that he himself asked.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

The most arrogant doctor I have ever come across. I'm currently going through a hardship and I cried whilst in his care. He then proceeds to yell at me, and that I'm not a strong person which will make me bad at my chosen profession. There was not one ounce of care I felt from this doctor. I got up and left.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Ehab is the best Dr I have come across in along time take the time to sit and talk to u and giving information when ur not sure on something. Been with him for two years now and won't be changing Doctors now.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

I began seeing Dr Mostokly 1 year ago for my 2 children. He not only has sound, comprehensive medical knowledge but he is wonderful with the way he interacts with his patients. From explaining & taking time to talk to my small child to ease his fear to explaining my child's diagnosis & treatment clearly to me. Our whole family are now patients of Dr Mostokly's.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Mostokly is a dedicated GP/paediatrics. He is a great doctor. He always has fantastic mannerism always poliet and amazing with kids very dedicated too his work

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I was quite shocked to read that comment as I know Dr. ehab for many years and other patients and their children also talk highly about him. He is a dedicated doctor, very knowledgable and he does sometimes tell you how it is I never found him rude but I would rather my dr tell me the truth so I can face the reality and deal with it rather than sugar coat and not get better. He is a great dr, very compassionate and understanding and so are the others in his practice. He is so accomplished and is recognized by his peers as the best. You get to see a gp n pediatrician - what great value. I think he is great. Highly recommend him n his practice drs.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

This doctor was arrogant, unhelpful and dishonest. There was an unwillingness to explain his diagnosis and treatment of my daughters condition. After visiting another doctor, I believe Dr Mostokly was out of his depth. He was not only rude to me and my sick child. He also bad mouthed other medical staff. I will never visit this doctor again as basic health care and consideration of his patients are skills this doctor clearly lacks.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

been seeing dr ehab for years he is the best dr i have come across always has fantastic mannerism always poliet and amazing with kids very dedicated too his work

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014