Ratings for Dr. David Boettcher

This quack is in Northern Ontario now , this clock is in northern Ontario now, will the South please take him back! We need a real doctor not a play doctor! Unless you are literally dying in his office, he will not do anything to help you. He basically says live with the pain and leave my office please! Terrible Dr!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

This Dr. will not make pharmacies any money as all he says are " there is nothing I can give you for that " no matter what your complaint is !Whether it be a request for a mild sedative for a brief while or a muscle relaxant for spasms.....the answer is the same.....nothing he can do about it ! If you really need a good Dr. then he probably is not the one for you .

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Having been treated for numerous years for chronic pain in my back & legs, I found this man to be very disrespectful by telling me to start going up & down my stairs on my butt,like I did when I was a baby. He is rude and not helpfull at all,telling me that there was nothing to be done for me.He did not even know how to spell the one major surgery I had done to my left leg(a maquette procedure)and went on to ask if I had ever seen an orthopedic surgeon!Like he thought my GP did the surgery! Hah! I wonder if he really has a medical degree from Canada??I have had multiple arthroscopic surgeries to both legs all done by a reputable surgeon & was treated for pain bya wonderful Dr. until he retired & now because of the lack of good physicians I have to live the remainder of my life in untolerable pain. Where is the justice.I know of 1 of his pt.s who was caught using her IV line to inject drugs in the hospital but she gets pain meds from him but I must suffer.Talk about quacks!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013