Ratings for Dr. Bedy Lau

Dr. Lau is a very caring and knowledgeable specialist. He was easy to talk to and very sympathetic to my situation. You can tell he is brilliant and very experienced. He was able to put me on the right path to healing. One of the best doctors I have ever met in Canada.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

So surprised to see the high review here. My experience with this doctor was terrible. Rude, impatient, cold, that's all.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

In my experience Dr. Lau is a step above in skill and professionalism! One of the best Doctors I have ever had!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very bad experience, very rushed and rude. Not professional.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

The visit to Dr Lau was terrible. He was very loud even after I told him that high volume voice hurt my ears. This doctor is very impatient, rude, I explained what I suffered, he said there was nothing wrong with my ears. At the end he didn't tell me anything about my ears, so I asked if there is any infection in my ears, he got pretty upset and told me that he would have told me if there was any. Overall my visit was terrible and very unpleasant. For sure I don't want to see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

A million THANKS to Dr. Bedy Lau, I'm finally cured after suffering from vertigo for the past 6 months. He has very caring and smart doctor. He gave me a few treatments and showed me how to do vertigo exercise at home. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Came in, he asked me what was wrong and told me to move to a different chair, didnt tell me he was going to check my nose, ears and mouth (all being done while im talking) then tells me to go to the other room. He drops the chair and turns me left then back to sitting position, then back down to the right. Back to the sitting position, each time less then 2 second. After each side was done told me to get up and that nothing was wrong with me. The reason why I went in was cause the head of VGH er doctor told me i have vertigo, my family doctor and my chiropractor have seen me when my symptoms were bad. And with doc Lau in all of 5mins with me told me nothing was wrong with me. After I told him all of the other 3 saw and said i have vertigo and wanted more work done. He wasnt happy at all by the and annoyingly said Fine....! then told me to go see a therapist. After he handed to me the paper, he said if the therapist doesnt see symptoms after this appointment you dont have anything, and you dont need to see me again. I find Dr Lau pretty rude and in a huge rush to try to get rid of you

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Impatient doctor, who doesn't really care about his clients

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Lau makes feel he knows a lot and he always corrects me. Cause I did a lot of research on my illness. And I had my own concern. But it seems like he did not show any patient to listen to my question and concern. Also, he was a lack of communication with me. He did now even inform me that he was going to insert a tube into my nose before doing so. And... eh..... that was HURT!!!!​

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Although Dr. Lau seems a bit eccentric, I owe him my life. I saw him for what seemed like a sinus infection - he sent me to the hospital on an emergency basis, and wrote a letter to the ER that made them pay attention to me. (They rolled their eyes, but did pay attention and in the end, were surprised by the seriousness of my condition.) As a result, I was diagnosed with a condition that could have been life-threatening. I am very grateful for the actions he took.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016