Ratings for Dr. Irv Fremit

The most honest and knowledgeable dentist I have met. I trust him and his staff

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Will never go back nasty man who is full of himself

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Best dentist I have ever gone to and staff is excellent. Just got a crown put on was virtually painless.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have never felt so comfortable in a dentist's chair than I did with Dr. Fremit. My procedure (removal of amalgam and refilled with a composite filling) was quick and painless. From the freezing needle to the leaving the office I was in and out of there in less than 40 minutes. I was expecting to have a sore jaw and some tenderness the following day. To my surprise I had no discomfort the next day. I highly recommend Dr. Fremit and his entire office staff. They were all very helpful, lovely and cheerful people. Thank you Dr. Fremit and staff, so much for a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Fremit.I've been having trouble with my teeth for quite some time, and he fixed those issues by my second visit. When I broke my tooth, they were able to see me almost immediately and fixed the problem quickly. He also treated my mother, and gave her so many options for treatment, including the possbility of crowns. Neither of us have felt pressured to get more expensive dental work or services, and we truly feel he has our dental health is his best interest. I am happily recommending Dr Fremit every chance I get!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Our family has been using Dr. Fremit since he arrived in Chilliwack, including our 6 year old granddaughter and he is very personable and an excellent practitioner. The staff is very welcoming and each visit is pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have had nothing but good experiences at Dr. Fremit's office, I recently had a crown removed and replaced and Dr. Fremit and his staff were very professional . Sincerely R J Halldorson

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Fremit is an amazing dentist, and I am glad that there are such caring employees at this dental office. All around positive experience.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I have always received prompt, professional and excellent treatment from Dr. Fremit and I cannot recall any painful injections. He is very proficient in his role as a dentist and has a friendly congenial manner. His staff as well make a patient feel relaxed. The aura in the office is a great stress reliever. I highly recommend Dr, Fremit and his staff. Juanita Stander

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

When I moved here three years ago I was terrified to go to the dentist. I have very sensitive teeth, and bad experiences. Dr. Fremit was very caring and kind and addressed all my concerns with great compassion. He is fast, efficient, and all my experiences have been painless. His hygienists are just as wonderful as he is. Highly recommend this very caring place that goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and safe. High fives all around.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016