Ratings for Dr. Jana Osmolinski

The most comprehensive dental visit I ever had. The office is immaculate, cleanest office I have ever seen. Recommend for all procedures in dentistry including surgery

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

She is an amazing dentist. Highly recommended to all my family and friends in La Jolla.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Went in for a loose crown after she rubbed inside of my cheek raw with gauze and alcohol told me my cheek was discolored and looked like cancer. Her husband in the next room "oral surgeon" looked at it confirmed looked like cancer wanted to do biopsy which my dental insurance would of not paid for. I told him and her my dermatologist would look at it. They said dermatologist don't look in mouths haha. What a scam!!! These two so called doctors are resorting to scare tactics to run up bills. Worst worst dentist do not go to these people! Unethical unmoral wouldn't trust them for nothing!!!!Oh by the way just came back from the dermatologist got a clean bill of health!

Submitted March 7, 2016

The worst Dentist, She is rude to her staff and the waiting time was too long!!!

Submitted November 5, 2014

Excellent service, better than the best. A complete dental care location worth going to

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I had the Best experience with Dr. Osmolinski. I have gone to several dentists in La Jolla and she is by far the most experienced, knowledgable and professional.. I highly recommend Dr. Osmolinski for all of your dental needs!!!

Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr. Osmolinski is a great dentist! I called in an emergency situation because my front tooth chipped and she immediately responded and took care of my problem. My tooth looks like a new one and the best part of the treatment was that I was very comfortable because Dr. Osmolinski is not only a dentist, she is actually a dental anesthesiologist, who can put people asleep. I would strongly recommend her to all my friends and family because her endless knowledge, kind manners and professionalism is highly appreciated by all patients. I already made a switch to her from my previous dentist. Will you?

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013