Ratings for Dr. Ruqaya Fatima

This is the worst, incompetent, rude dr. I have ever met. I came in for strep throat diagnosing myself but this 12 year old looking dr. kept telling me that I am wrong and refused to give me an antibiotic. She gave me a lecture that antibiotics isn't helpful, that patients who have cancer & diabetes should not be on meds, telling me to do yoga and herbal procedures instead. Then she has the nerve to say "well its your body and just to intrigue you, I will let you know the throat culture results because I know for sure that its negative". I kept repeating my symptoms and asking for the antibiotics which she eventually and stubbornly gave in but also displayed an arrogant and unprofessional attitude and facial gestures. At the end of the visit, she came back and told me "ok you have strep throat", then slammed the door to write up my prescription. I'm sure this 12 year old was upset to be wrong about her findings.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013