Ratings for Dr. Peter E. Wu

Dr Wu has been my doctor for over 15yrs. He is a great doctor. My family and I will continue to use him. We were sad that he left Bright Medical, but we have no problem traveling to get his excellent service. Thank you Dr.Wu

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

My Children and I have been seeing Dr.Wu since 1993 at Bright Medical Center in Hacienda Heights and follow him to Joshua Medical center in Cerritos and now at Caduceus in Yorba Linda. I was bouncing from one doctor to another until I met Dr.Wu, he cares and have patient with the questions you might have and willing to listen without trying to cut you off during the conversation. You won't feel like you are just an other name on the chart and trying to rush you out and get to the next patient. That's the reason why all my relatives and friends who I refer to him all trust and feels that Dr.Wu really cares and gives you the personal attention, that's the reason why I'm willing to drive from Covina to where ever he's at.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

I've been see Dr. Wu for 10 years. He is is technically a good physician, but he lacks the "doctor" side of the practice. I.e., what differentiates an scientist from a "doctor." Seems he sees his job as only to get rid of the patient's illness thru prescription. Does not communicate with patients well.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr Wu has been my Dr for about ten years. You either love him or hate him. Most of the time he is in and out but on occasion he can be quite the Dr. The ability is there but he does not excercise it very often. I'm a creature of habit what can I say....Maybe he needs to watch the movie Doctor, to give him an idea of how he makes us feel sometimes. He is a good Doctor, but he needs to take a little more time listening to his patients. Love, Love, Love Bright Medical Associates......I am always taken care of Whitter Pres is awesome too...

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Complete physical examination took less than 4 minutes. I felt as if nothing had really ben done.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Wu has taken care of my family for the past 15 years, and none of my family members would consider changing physicians. Peter Wu is the consummate professional as well as a gentleman who cares deeply for the health and welfare of his patients. In my opinion, he was born to practice medicine and in this day and age, that is a rarity. Dr. Wu's calming manner, along with his absolute brilliance as a 'healer,' has been, and will continue to be assets that are matched by too few in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

He didn't believe that I had high blood pressure even though it was high every time I saw him...he just ignored it and said I was upset because of his "white coat". He never even told me my blood test came back positive for Hepatitis C.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2006

Dr. Peter E. Wu's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in South Gate, CA