Ratings for Dr. Roberto Norniella

Appointments very short as noted by others, even my first visit as a previously undiagnosed patient was less than 15 minutes. I decided to leave this practice when he appeared very impatient to see my spouse and baby coming to the appointment with me (spouse has attended every appointment) and had office staff tell us that no one but me would be allowed back at my next visit. Family support is crucial in mental health treatment and this was a very upsetting experience.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Haven't had bad experience w/staff just always feel rushed in & out. I'm literally there no more ten minutes. When the doctor calls me back, it's less than a 5 minute session. Although, I suppose if I'm not having problems with my meds, that's why.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Awesome if you want a dr that will quickly hand over benzos. Good luck getting proper treatment for anything else. Receptionist needs some etiquette classes or at least a lesson on respect.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Every now and then you have to wait longer than ideal -- as in most medical offices. I don't mind, however, because I would rather see a professional who talks and listens to the individual patient instead of hastily writing prescriptions. Once the assistant knows you as an established patient she goes out of her way to be helpful. I've lived in several states and seen as many professionals -- and have nothing negative to report about the services.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Unfortunately, Dr. Norniella has a receptionist whom I have found to be patronizing, disrespectful, and unhelpful. After paying $300 for an introductory appointment, I was assured that I was now an "established patient," and that waiting times for future appointments would be limited and reasonable. I'm sorry to have to report that this information proved incorrect. When I called Dr. Norniella's office two months after my introductory appointment, and requested a brief telephone call with him in order to determine if I needed to schedule an office visit for a problem I was having, I was told that Dr. Norniella does not speak with his patients on the telephone (very unfortunate policy, I think) and that I would have to wait nearly a month for an appointment! It's unfortunate that Dr. Norniella has a receptionist who can be so unhelpful and unpleasant, because Dr. Norniella struck me as being kind and well-informed. But care delayed is care denied, and I feel that I was denied care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Great Psychiatrist! He is very personable and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Excellent listener and provides top knotch care for each individual person.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013