Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Giosa

No more pretty girls in the office. Sad feeling. Chuck

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr Giosa has no care in the world for his employees! Everytime I go into the office there are new employees. Red flag right there! He let two of his best nurses go, Ellyn and Ashley. Along with a couple great receptionist who worked hard considering there is just one receptionist for the whole office. This is not heard of. So I lost a lot of respect for Dr Giosa through the years as his patient! What a shame! Doesn't look good for his office to have a huge turnover. It just shows me he doesn't appreciate his great employees!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I went to to this doctor on October 4th for the first time. VERY poorly run office. The staff was not professional and friendly. The office is not clean. This is he firs experience where I have gone to a doctors office and felt as though I wasn't welcome. Cold atmosphere!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I saw this doctor on sept 9th. Very disappointed with the overall staff. Very unprofessional office. I will not be going back and will find another pulmonologist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have seen Dr. Giosa for over 20 years. My asthma is well under control because of him. He got me on the right meds. and I have hardly any problems. He has ways been kind, compassionate, understanding and an all around wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

wonderful

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Richard P. Giosa's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1981)

Oxford