Ratings for Dr. Susan Kwan

I have had Dr Susan Kwan for many years as a doctor. Seeing Dr Kwan is more than seeing a doctor to me she is very special lovely person. She is extremely compassionate and professional. I feel that i am in the best hands when in Dr Kwans care. Threw my complex health problems i feel secure to have her looking after me. I feel it a privilege and thank god to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr K has been treating me for 20 years. Knowledgeable, kind and professional. Dreading the day she retires. She has to be one of the best doctors out there.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Kwan ordered a CT scan for my friend to find out her lungs problem. Later, my friend and I got this medical report from the Burnaby Hospital Recording Department. Seven spots are on her lungs, and also looks like a broken glasses. Plus, her phlegm had a blood. My friend asked me to go and gave a support for her in the consultation with Dr. Kwan. On the consultation, (despite the CT Scan report) Dr. Kwan told us, my friend has only one small spot on her lungs, and nothing to worry about it. her lungs are perfectly healthy, and come back to see her about a year later?!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have had Dr.Susan Kwan for a many years,she is very compassionate as a doctor and caring.In my opinion she has the best knowledge and skill out of any other doctor i have met.She is also caring towards family and thorough.She is very dedicated to her job and patients.I will always stay with her as a doctor, she is a very special doctor to me and my wife thinks greatly of her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

The previous receptionist that I dealt with was wonderful. The ones I dealt with now dont seem as on the ball. Dr S. Kwan is amazing. If you dont get in on time for your appointment its because she is thorough. She makes things make sense and gives you so much more than her medical knowledge. Everyone should have a doctor that cares as much as she does.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Excellent and compassionate doctor. I appreciate how thorough she is with treating a member of my family. Unfortunately, I also have to rate the staff here. The receptionist was very rude on the three occasions that she interacted with an elderly member of my family.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Kwan is very kind, caring, and she listens to what her patients have to say. She is very knowledgable. Her receptionist, Flora, is also very friendly and willing to help. I have not seen such service in medical care this good before. I recommend Dr. Susan Kwan and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Kwan squeezed us in from an emergency referral. Receptionist so sweet, kind and attentive. Shocked because this experience is so different at the Burrard walk in clinic. Didn't wait long as we expected a longer wait from not having an appointment. Dr. Kwan has the BEST bedside manner of the many doctors my family has encountered! She highly values and respect seniors, especially for families that take good care of their parents like we do. If you go in like a spoiled brat and just want a quick fix for your elderly parent(s) expect a finger wagging at your neglect. She's very very attentive and listens well to concerns of my mom. Treat your elderly well and she will listen to you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Very helpful doctor. Never on time but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013