Ratings for Dr. Charles Orhadje

Very nice and Professional doctor. Very professional.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Had a horrible expierence with this doctor. Rotated and manipulated my husbands dislocated shoulder before taking any X-rays or given any kind of pain management. Took 4 tries to get it back in, only for my husband to go back a week later to find out it was broken and needs a specialist to fix it. While manipulating his arm the doctor was loooking at me and smiling and smirking as my husband was yelling in pain. It took everything in me to not jump across that table and deck him. If I ever see him in our hospital again we will drive elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Very professional Doctor and Very friendly. Verry caring doctor . I wish we could keep him here in time .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

A very sweet kind hearted man .Took the time to answer all my questions and was very sweet and kind hearted to my mom in her older years.She spoke very highly of him

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Very caring Doctor! Friendly attitude, always makes me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

He is kind, friendly, sensitive to his patients' needs and dedicated. If I had a choice I would see him every time I need a doctor. Weldone Dr charles!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

An fabulous doctor in our community. He is not only great with me and my constant need for attention BUT he is so so amazing with my children! I now how my entire family seeing him and as a whole we are all extremely happy with Dr Charles. In my opinion we are blessed to have such an amazing professional in our community

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Very kind and good sense of humour. He's the type of doctor that actually listens and puts a patient's mind at ease. I recommend him highly to all of my friends, best doctor I have had in years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

This doctor should be able to treat broken bones and give stitches that's it. He needs to admit that an illness is beyond his scope and send the patient to a larger center for further investigation before it is too late.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Had a mole removed,was very polite and quick. Had good conversation. would refer friends to him

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013