Ratings for Dr. Mark A. White

Dr. White diagnosed and preformed the surgery I needed. I had been to several neurosurgeon's for five years and he was the only one who could find the problem. He basically gave me my life back. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

He spends very little time with patient, and he also lied . He said he was using a cadaver bone in my back for the double fusion. About 3 months after the surgery I read about people harvesting infected cadaver parts from funeral homes and then they were used in surgery.Some patients ended up dying and others contracted deadly diseases.This occurred in various parts of the U.S. I told him what I'd read and he said he didn't use a cdaver bone in my back. So on my next visit, I didn't mention the scandal,I just asked him what kind of tissue he used in my back. He then replied he had used a "cadaver source". I couldn't get my medical records from him. I ended up contacting the state medical board-- that was useless.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. White saved me. I had 3 bulging disks and could not walk and was in excruciating pain he performed my surgery and I was up and walking around weeks later with no complications. He also performed my second surgery using laser and my recovery time was cut in half. He is caring,professional, and took care of me right away. His nurse is wonderful and the whole office is great.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Office staff and Dr White are very professional and very punctual. Dr. White spends time with me and discussed all the options, including surgery. He answered my questions and is very understanding. I feel he is very knowledgeable and tries all options before the surgery. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

we agreed on using a cadaver bone in my back and a few months after my surgery, I heard about the "contaminated bones" being sold to tissue banks. I then told him that I was concerned due to the scandal and he assured me that I had nothing to worry about because he used synthetic bone.On my next visit {about 4-6 weeks later},I didn't mention the scandal,I just asked him what kind of tissue he used in my back and he told me he used "cadaver".He lied to me. Also,he spends about 5 minutes with you during the office visits . A doctor needs to have thorough conversation with his patients to get accurate knowledge and I don't think 5 minutes is enough time.I requested a copy of the O R report and they sent a 2 page report that had several sentences blacked out and completely illedgible! I think he is knowledgable but I question his ethics.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

He told me to get out of his office he could not help me with my bulging disc/sciatica pain, and if I didn't get out he would call the police to throw me out, very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2006

Dr. Mark A. White's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental