Ratings for Dr. Mina M. Saif

Dr. Saif is great. He transformed a nervous anxious patient who hadn't been to a dentist in years into a believer in dental care. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Best dentist in Chatham. On time & pain free.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Wonderful dentist! You're in great hands! Caring & calm. Was afraid to switch after having the same dentist for 30 years but my fears were unfounded.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I'm SO SAD that Dr. Saif left this office!!!!!!!! He was great with my whole family, (especially my super nervous husband). If only NJ was closer - he's definitely worth the drive!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Saif works well with nervous patients! He is very calm and knowledgable. I highly recommend him as a dentis for the entire family.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Saif is first of all extremely patient and made every attempt to be gentle. I had an emergency that was handled quickly and all options were explained adequately to me. I would recommend him to anyone searching for a new dentist in Winchester.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Saif is awesome! He told me all the different options for my situation, explained everything and answered all my questions. He was so patient & gentle with me. He didn't pressure me into anything. He left the choice to me & I'm so happy with the results! I highly recommend him - my new smile looks amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

The BEST dentist I have been to. period. very knowledgeable about his profession and caring about his patients. I would definitely recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Was from out-of-state and had a broken tooth, and found the dentist office through my insurance. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, to work me in during my stay here. The dental assistants were very caring and knowledgable. I found Dr. Saif excellent in care and displayed concern regarding my situation; I felt that I was in excellent care. I would recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Excellent dentist. Took extra time to explain everything to me. Dr. Saif is so polite and respectful toward his patients. If only all dentists had his expertise and fantastic people skills!! You will be in good hands with Dr. Saif.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Mina M. Saif's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mina Saif, DMD is a graduate of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Saif has been recognized and awarded by the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons for outstanding achievements and performance related to the placement of dental implants, and is a member of the American Dental Association. Dr. Saif is actively involved in continuing education and study clubs where he, along with other dental providers, share the latest research and advances in General Dentistry, including topics such as Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Veneers & Oral Surgery. We are a full-service dental clinic that offers both general and specialized services. We offer preventive, restorative, Implant, and cosmetic dentistry for patients of all ages. We are dedicated to excellence, and aim to provide the best dentist services in a comfortable and relaxing environment.

• English

• Oral and maxillofacial surgery award in recognition of implant placement and restoration

Oxford