Ratings for Dr. John A. Garrett

I have seen Dr. Garrett multiple times and have never had any problems. Every time I have a question, he and his staff are more than willing to give me full answers and I never feel like they are just trying to push services that I don't need. He is a great dentist and does wonderful and thorough work.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

This is the worst dentist I've been to by far! He has a great personality, but don't be fooled as I was and end up with serious damage. I went or just basic fillings & cavity removal. I didn't even have any pain or problems with these teeth yet nor did I have any nerve damage or infections. 1st off they use old materials that don't bond well to your teeth. They attempted to force this old stuff to bond to my tooth 4 times, causing me bad pain & swelling b4 the assistant finally admitted that the bonding materials she had mixed up for the dentist was out dated & they finally mixed a new batch up & low & behold it finally bonded to my now VERY sensitive tooth. Afterwards, my entire face swelled up, I could not eat on that side at all for 2 weeks after this & to this day I still feel like there is a sharp needle poking into my tooth every time I bite down on anything. Later a doctor at an emergency clinic verified that I indeed had metal filling material suck between that molar & the 1

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014