Ratings for Dr. William S. Monahan

I am very satisfied with the work and care Dr.Monohan took with my teeth. I had not been to the dentist for years and my teeth were not the best condition that they should have been in. Dr. Monohan suggested what needed to be done and asked what I wanted done. I never had no pressure from the office to do everything I had done, but put pressure on them to do it all as fast as possible. I had double and longer appointments and the Dr. and his staff got it done in a timely manner which made a big impression on me. Definitely very friendly people there and state of the art work.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Monahan is an excellent dentist. I can tell that he is thorough in his work. One of my first experiences with him as my dentist was when I had a very painful tooth ache...turned out to be a root canal & Dr Monahan saw me ASAP. I haven't experienced any pain since & love the overall care he provides for me and my family. Excellence all the way. I have heard nothing but great things about him from others & will definitely refer anyone looking for a quality dentist to him. A+ in my book.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014