Ratings for Dr. Gerardo V. Estevez

My husband is a patient there. Always have a problem. Looking for a new doctor. Staff always seems confused, not helpful, always a problem getting his blood pressure medicine re filled. They never respond back to the pharmacy when called and faxed on our behalf. We always have to follow up ourselves which is frustrating to deal with them. They don't seem to care about the patient at all, in my opinion. Doctor was informed of this but nothing got better. My husband actually likes the doctor and thinks he knows what he is doing but staff is too difficult to deal with. Hours are difficult to for those of us who work all day. Not accomadating at all.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

he's nice and very smart. but i sometimes feel that he doesnt talk much that make me think he wants to get done with me so he can see another patient, but maybe its just me. anyway he examines me very thorough and all the meds that he prescribes work like magic. he really knows his stuff. office is very clean and comfy and his nurse and staff are very nice as well. sometimes you have to wait half an hour to see him, but its worth it. after my 1st visit i decided that he should be my primary physician. i was the first to go there and my whole family ended up with him. my mom was sick but all the doctors she went to couldnt find the problem.then she went to dr.estevez and he discovered what was wrong with her. he's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

The Doctor and his staff are amazing. They are all very nice people and are helpful with any questions I may have.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Estevez and his staff are really warm, caring, helpful people. They tend to run a little late, but aside from that I've had a really good experience with them.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Gerardo V. Estevez's Credentials

• Filipino

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1987)