Dr. Katherine M. Sill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katherine M. Sill

Dr. Sill totally exceeded my expectations for and together we have achieved my goals. I'm now pain free, without the need for any drugs or surgery. I have a very physically strenuous full-time job and she has helped make it possible to give 100% at work , plus she's trained me on how to keep from re-aggravating my condition and build muscle strength too. Her staff has been super helpful with treatments and setting appointments and they are all just the nicest people. I highly recommend Dr. Katie Sill and Pacific West Chiropractic for professional care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Katie Sill makes sure that you understand your options for personal care and lets you form your own decisions along every step of the way. I love how freeing it is to have a person who is so invested in my personal choice. Both her and her husband own the place and from the moment you walk in you know that they are in the business because they are actually good at it and they like people (a rare quality for some doctors). After today's back relief (and immediate scheduling) I pretty much LOVE them!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015