Ratings for Dr. Victoria Gazdacka

Everyone at Verdant Health is so friendly and helpful. They make you feel at home and ease from the starting phone call to you leave. The drs. take time to listen to your concerns and will work with you to get you up and around again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr Gazdacka takes the time to get to know your individual needs and plans your treatment based on those needs. She has helped me with nutrition to make my overall health better.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Verdant Health is a great place to get treated! I've had a number of small problems and they've been able to help with every one. They use different approaches to treat me, depending on what my specific problem is, taking the time to listen to what's wrong and help fix it.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Gazdacka has a gentle, caring demeanor and is very knowledgeable. In addition, she has never kept us waiting for our appointment. My 9 year old son loves to be adjusted by her. Her nutritional recommendations and chiropractic have helped turn a child with constant ear and sinus infections, asthma and allergies into a healthy, happy child who uses no medications! I couldn't be happier with her care for my son.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013