Ratings for Dr. Brandon R. Zehr

Dr. Zehr does a really comfortable low back adjustment that has worked wonders for my low back pain. I had pain for a year before Dr. Zehr treated me and it has been gone since. He did a great job with my shoulder too!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I have seen Dr. Zehr several times over the past 2 months. He never makes you wait for your appointments and is very flexible with his appointment scheduling. I was a long time patient of Dr. Sue and was hesitant to see another chiropractor but I have to say that Dr. Zehr far exceeded what my expectations were. He spends plenty of time with me and is very knowledgeble, friendly, gentle, and polite. He has a GREAT bedside manner. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. Zehr was personable and friendly. For my first visit ($50 for initial, submitted to insurance) there were two pages of thorough but, not overly extensive paperwork. He asked me about some of my history noted on the forms and I recalled other details that seemed helpful to his history inquiry. His initial exam and prep for adjustment was easy, smooth and he explained everything he was about to do, what he was finding and used charts and models in the exam room to illustrate. Overall, it was the most gentile, informative and encouraging chiropractic visit I have ever had. I left more comfortable and this improved throughout the day. I will return for a follow-up visit next week and then as needed.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013