Ratings for Dr. Yalon A. Dolev

Dr. Dolev is the most amazing doctor I have ever went to see. He is compassionate, empathetic, patient, very knowledgable and takes the time to answer all your questions and listen to your concerns. I had a second consultation with him to discuss a septorhinoplaty. He explained the whole procedure step by step and even took the time to show me what his goal is using my pictures and photoshop. I will definitely be having my surgery done by him. Stay tuned for another review following my surgery. Would also like to mention that there is almost no wait time for appts and surgery dates. Amazing all around!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

J'aurai jamais rêver d'un meilleur docteur pour s'occuper de mon nez. Cela fait quelque mois que j'ai eu l'operation, mon nez est magnifique (plus de bosse) et en plus je respire bien finalement! Honnêtement j'ai confiance en moi grace a lui. Travail tres bien fait et tres naturel! Je le conseille a tout le monde a montreal :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Je suis alle avec ma mère de 86 ans parce qu'elle saignait du nez a tout les jours et ce medecin a été brusque avec elle en lui introduisant un appareil dans le nez , elle lui a demandé d'y aller plus gentillement car il lui fesait mal et lui a repondu qu' il pouvait arrêter et la laisser comme ça autre ent dit elle devait arrêter de chialer. Je ne suis pas très impressioné de sa compation.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Je ne pourrais être plus satisfait de la chirurgie (septoplastie nasale) que Dr. Dolev a pratiqué sur moi. J'avais déjà subi une telle chirurgie il y a 8 ans mais celle-ci n'avait pas réglé mon problème de respiration par l'entremise du nez. Je n'ai presque pas ressenti de douleur suivant l'opération et respirais déjà beaucoup 4 jours après. Je recommande donc fortement Dr. Dolev.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had a Septorhinoplasty done by Dr. Dolev about a year ago. I could not be happier. I can no breath perfectly. I am 100% satisfied. He did an amazing job. No one can tell I got a nose job. He explained everything in detail and was very patient and accommodating. I recovered very well after my surgery. I had almost no pain within a week. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Dolev is a hero to me! After being shuffled around , Dr Dolev took charge of in the most articulate, empathetic and knowledgable way, So refreshing to meet such a polished young doctor

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This was the best experience I had at a doctor maybe ever. I got an appointment with doctor Dolev in one week without a referral, he right away diagnosed and fixed my problem and gave me some sound council. I can hear again! Thanks Dr. Dolev!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

He is a young Dr. yet his skills do not reflect his age. He has patience and understanding and most important is empathetic towards his patience. He is the type of Dr others should learn from as he cares about his patience .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Yalon A. Dolev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients