Ratings for Dr. Yalon A. Dolev

I previously wrote a negative comment yet was misinformed. Dr Dolev was attempting to schedule me but Quebec laws had changed, preventing the surgery. Not his fault. He's a great guy, a great doctor, and from what I know has highly satisfied patients for his comprehensive and dedicated nasal reconstruction. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Great doctor, worth the wait. I would recommend him to anybody considering nasal surgery.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

A bad doctor, the type of doctor McGill makes these days. Lacking in professionalism. I was told I was going to get a quasi-private surgery septorhinoplasty for 3k - badly needed since I can't breathe through my nose and look bad. This was after waiting through the usual Quebec list. Anyway, the surgery wasn't doable. He referred me to a great private doctor. I don't mind having to pay 10k now; I mind having lost six months of my life, in every way.

Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr Dolev now practices in Montreal, Quebec. He is the most incompetent ENT I have ever encountered. Dismissive, abrupt, doesn't take the time to properly examine patients. Looked in each of my ears for 2 seconds, said everything was perfectly normal. Ended up in the ER the same day with middle ear effusion and blocked eustachian tubes. Thanks for nothing Dr Dolev.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Very arrogant. Impatient and has no compassion. Seems like the kind of doctor who treats patients very rapidly and superficially just to get it over with. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Dolev is the most amazing doctor I have ever went to see. He is compassionate, empathetic, patient, very knowledgable and takes the time to answer all your questions and listen to your concerns. I had a second consultation with him to discuss a septorhinoplaty. He explained the whole procedure step by step and even took the time to show me what his goal is using my pictures and photoshop. I will definitely be having my surgery done by him. Stay tuned for another review following my surgery. Would also like to mention that there is almost no wait time for appts and surgery dates. Amazing all around!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

J'aurai jamais rêver d'un meilleur docteur pour s'occuper de mon nez. Cela fait quelque mois que j'ai eu l'operation, mon nez est magnifique (plus de bosse) et en plus je respire bien finalement! Honnêtement j'ai confiance en moi grace a lui. Travail tres bien fait et tres naturel! Je le conseille a tout le monde a montreal :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Je suis alle avec ma mère de 86 ans parce qu'elle saignait du nez a tout les jours et ce medecin a été brusque avec elle en lui introduisant un appareil dans le nez , elle lui a demandé d'y aller plus gentillement car il lui fesait mal et lui a repondu qu' il pouvait arrêter et la laisser comme ça autre ent dit elle devait arrêter de chialer. Je ne suis pas très impressioné de sa compation.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Je ne pourrais être plus satisfait de la chirurgie (septoplastie nasale) que Dr. Dolev a pratiqué sur moi. J'avais déjà subi une telle chirurgie il y a 8 ans mais celle-ci n'avait pas réglé mon problème de respiration par l'entremise du nez. Je n'ai presque pas ressenti de douleur suivant l'opération et respirais déjà beaucoup 4 jours après. Je recommande donc fortement Dr. Dolev.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had a Septorhinoplasty done by Dr. Dolev about a year ago. I could not be happier. I can no breath perfectly. I am 100% satisfied. He did an amazing job. No one can tell I got a nose job. He explained everything in detail and was very patient and accommodating. I recovered very well after my surgery. I had almost no pain within a week. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Yalon A. Dolev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup