You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Diane C. Madfes

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Very pleasant and professional . Punctual and responsive

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Always the best. I have been going to Dr. Madfes for more than just cosmetic alterations. She is kind, her staff are my friends, and I look forward to going there. She is so popular however that she is often behind schedule so factor that into your schedule.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

This doctor should lose her license.I accompanied my 20 year old daughter for laser hair removal. The first visit the machine kept over heating and finally broke. They tried to use an antiquated one from a closet that was terribly painful. They suggested we reschedule when the machine was fixed.We returned a week later and the dr. had the nurse ice the area that was to be lasered which was my daughter's bikini area.Dr. Madfes came in after the ice had been on a full 30 minutes. The machine proceeded to break again. The dr. started screaming at my daughter when she said I can't believe the machine is broken again. She ranted that her equitment wasn't broken it was just over heated. We waited another 30 minutes for it to cool down. All this time no one had told my daughter to remove the ice. The dr. returned , the machine broke again. My daughter now has a scar from where the ice burnt her skin. this dr is an animal and very rude. Don't let her soft, mini mouse voice fool you.Hate her!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Madfes is an extraordinarily good doctor and a warm and compassionate person. She always works within my budget and when she a new treatment she is testing, she has not charged me at all. She is not like most of the Madison Avenue dermatologists who just want to treat people who fill the society pages.I followed her when she left an uppity dermatology practice and just LOVE her. She truly cares about her patients. I cannot convey just how wonderful Dr. Madfes is!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Sometimes you get lucky and find a dr. who really is up on her game, is not into the fads, will steer you away from things that aren't proven, and work wonders. Dr Madfes is very crafty with her needle and laser treatments making me look better and better with every passing year. Ill be 60 and Ive had no facial surgery but with her artistic skill I will never have to go that route.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

I have used Dr. Madfes for over 10 years. She is the sweetest, kindest human being! She is also very honest and won't tell you need something done just to make money.People think I am 10 years younger than I am because of her handiwork. Thank you, Dr. Madfes. Her staff is wonderful, too. Only downside..a long wait.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I met Dr. Madfes when she was working for another prominent dermatologist many years ago. When she opened her own practice, I followed her. She is absolutely the best! Her sweetness along with her intelligence is an unusual combination in a doctor. I recommend her to everyone that I know.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

BEYOND WONDERFUL! Had been struggling for many years with skin problems. She is the ONLY Dr. who has had success with fixing these problems. I am grateful for her practice and the wonderful ladies who work in her office.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Madfes is great. She's very knowledgeable and will not do any treatment that she doesn't think will produce good results for a patient. I love her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Diane C. Madfes's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Agree with previous reviewer. "Animal behavior. Reckless with your skin. Don't let her soft, mini mouse voice fool you" "

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant and professional . Punctual and responsive"

August 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Diane" to "Diane C."

October 20, 2013