Ratings for Dr. Slavka A. Minassian

Dr. Minassian runs a very strange practice. She didn't even show up one day. Then she lets her husband treat me, and I assume he just wanted me to strip buck naked, because he had no idea what was wrong with me. She likes to have me strip buck naked too for a full check up, says she is looking for "decreased muscled tone". She doesn't really know what is going on, just likes to write prescriptions. When I have a Brazilian before I see her, I get opiates that I don't need. No idea what is going on from visit to visit, with a weird husband treating you occasionally. Don't bend over for him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr.Minassian is the most ignorant, cold, an unplesant doctor i have ever seen. He asks questions only to interrupt your reaponse an object to what you may have said. He does not listen to the patient and generalizes greatly. He prescribes what he wants not what the patient has been on or is comfortable with or tells him has worked for them. I spend at least 30 minutes in the waiting room and less than 3/4 minutes seeing him. He rushes through the visit and does not appear to really be concerned about the patients well being or health. I absolutely will never see this doctor again an suggest that no one else should. His staff are also cold an do not possess people skills.i have seen him 3 times and each time his demeanor has gotten worst so this rating is based off of overall experience not just a one time visit.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Check your statements carefully!! I have never seen her but a bill from her for $2,500 showed up on my statement. Rating is neutral because it could be an insurance company mistake.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Slavka A. Minassian's Credentials

• Sofia Med Academy, Fac Of Med, Sofia, Bulgaria (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD