Ratings for Dr. Boris Arbitman

Amazing associates here - great Doctor ! I'm going to have to visit monthly - just because ! Loving my new smile!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Great office and staff. Dr. Arbitman is very professional. They're flexible and accomodating. The office is clean and comfortable. I am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

A wonderful experience with Dr Arbitman and his amazing staff for the last three years!! Never a long wait and always a warm and friendly environment!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Dr. Arbitman is very professional and competent. Every step was explained to us very carefully. Courteous and efficient staff too.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

The professionalism of Dr. Arbitman and the team is on the highest level. Not only you I felt like at home, I felt that I was among friends. The professional and dedicated approach of Dr. Arbitman had me feeling assured that my smile is in the right hands. I would trust my smile and the smile of my children only to Dr. Arbitman! 10 stars from me!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Great place! Love the atmosphere, the staff and of course Dr.Arbitman!! Very professional, knowledgeable and at the same time friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Service is amazing. Staff is amazing. Can't say more about what would normally be not such a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

From the day we walked in we knew this was the perfect place to get his braces. The staff are very professional and so kind. They have made everything so easy for us. Dr. Arbitman is the kindest gentlest person you could hope for. My son had his braces put on today and it went so smoothly. We could not be happier. Update: His office called just to check how my son was doing 2 days after he had them put on. We could not love the staff more.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Thank you so much Dr. Arbitman and staff! Not only you guys did a great job but you all made my visit here very special. Everyone was very professional. I have a beautiful teeth and smiling with confidence now. I love how you are always accommodating and flexible with my schedule. The office is always clean and I'm always impressed with your new technologies. When Edis was taking a picture earlier, I told her "wow, all these gadgets for taking my pictures only?". Haha! You guys rock!!!! Love you all!!! Thank you again so much. I would highly recommend you to all of my friends. Dr Arbitman’s the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Great experience! Dr. Arbitman and staff are wonderful. My son is very happy with his new smile.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018