Ratings for Dr. Boris Arbitman

Dr. Arbitman and his office staff are fantastic. I'm incredibly happy with my smile - all thanks to them! Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful and will go the extra mile for patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent! I was referred by my dental plan. Dr Arbitman and his staff are the most courteous, friendly and knowledgeable dental office that I've had the pleasure to be a patient at. Dr Arbitmans expertise in Orthodontics is outstanding and he always has your teeth best interest at heart. I highly RECOMMEND Artbitman Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

My first visit to Dr. Arbitman was for a consultation on whether to get braces or invisalign and i was really hoping to find a doctor who wasnt going to "sell me" the best deal on market like my previous Ortho did. Im such a big baby when it comes to dentist period! But Dr. Arbitman and his staff was amazing! He truly cares about you and his mission to make sure you get the greatest results at the end of your journey, is just soo convincing. His staff/assistants are very knowledgeable and helped me with my decision on getting braces. I was concerned with how im I was going to look of course, but im pleased with how they reassured me, that getting braces were the right choice for me (last ortho wanted some new "clear correct" nonsense on the market). So now its been a week since I had my porcelin braces put in, people cant tell I have braces yet thank god and I just cant wait to see the final results already. Thank you Dr. Arbitman and staff for your great service.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I had the best experience at Arbitman orthodontics. The staff was very friendly and the doctor was amazing. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Boris Arbitman is the best! My daughter love it there. The office is very clean his staff is always helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

From the moment my daughter Daniella walked into Dr. Arbitman's office she new that, she wanted to be a patient of Dr. Arbitman. She loved the way the office looked. His staff has always been extremely kind and patient with Daniella. I would highly recommend Dr. Arbitman to anyone I know that's look for a orthodonist. Thank you guys so much!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Arbitman is a very competent orthodontist who treats his patients professionallly. I was visiting him for my son's treatment and after about 18 months treatment I'm leaving as a very satisfied parent. He has night and clean clinic equipped with all the modern equipment.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

My 13 year old daughter had her braces removed today. Her teeth look wonderful. The whole process from beginning to end was so smooth. Dr Arbitman is a great Orthodentist. Very knowledgeable, patient and fantastic with kids.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Great service. Staff is warm and friendly. Doctor is very personable. Everyone is very patient and kind. We highly recommend this office for any dental work.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Arbitman Orthodontics in my opinion is excellent!!! The office is always clean which for me is very important. They're also very professional and everyone that works there are very nice. My daughter loves her braces and gets compliments all the time on how well her teeth are progressing. Thumbs Up for this place!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017