Ratings for Dr. Amber Valentine

This is the first time i have EVER gone to the dentist and was not disappointed. She was very kind and caring. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! Her staff was fantastic as well!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

She's so AWSOME! My first visit was today! She's gentle and so caring! I already recommended her to many family members!! For the first time in my life I loved visiting a dentist!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

My three daughters and I all see Dr. Valentine and I have been very satisfied. One of my daughters has a moderate case of anxiety and the entire staff was very patient with her, and even encouraged me to feel free to leave my chair (I was also having work done) if at any time I wanted to check on her or help her through a difficult moment. This practice has a high level of professionalism and, though I was unfamilair with the practice before I made my first appointment, I have been extremely comfortable there since my first appointment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr.Amber Valentine is wonderful. My daughter and I had the best experience with her! My daughter was so scared to come in to have a tooth pulled. Dr.Valentine came into the room and sat down with us and explained to my daughter exactly what we were doing and why. Dr. Valentine reassured and calmed my daughter and she was no longer scared. After the the procedure was over she thanked us for our visit and asked us to return. Of course we accepted the offer and have found ourselves a new Dentist. Dr. Valentine even took the time to follow up with us to see how my daughter was doing. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dentist assumes all of her patients are pill poppers. Doesn't care if patient is in excruating pain. Just passes issue on to specialist.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013