Ratings for Dr. Katrina M. Waynar

I saw Dr Waynar in Dec 2015, She was very thorough and interested in my overall heath, very pleasant and helpful. She is the only Chiropractor I will go to now.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I was completely unimpressed by the staff, the receptionist seems quite incompetent and very lazy sounding. Always apologizing for everything she does, they need to quit apologizing for circumstances that mat have happened and treat patients as we are special not a burden. Things seem to a new patient as very confusing, disoriented and stressful. I understand training of new staff under the worst circumstances, but your staff will give a lasting effect on your practice. Take the time and not push them into feeling a way that is out of their comfort zone that they are apologizing to your patients time and time again. I could have been treated like this by going to the emergency room for pain control and my insurance would have covered it.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Katie is very thorough but she tends to overkill the appointment. I came in for back pain and walked out with a bill of over $350.00 in nutrition for all others issues that she claimed she found. I since have found another doctor that truly listens to me as a patient and does not give me a hard time. I do not get harassed by staff about scheduling a follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015