Ratings for Dr. Sharon Wesley

Doctor will work with you, listens, gets testing done, and finds root of problem or illness with your questions. Ryan Ranch area, clean, and very busy office, efficient. A doctor with a big heart and has helped me and my family for many years.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Sure, Dr. Wesley runs late but that's because she takes the time to fully explore her patient's problems. She is very personable and I love her! I would never, willingly, change to a different doctor. Her office staff is wonderful too. I am a former Kaiser patient and I can tell you it's nice to be treated as an individual rather than a chart number.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

This doctor is far too busy now, and always attempts to rush me through each visit. I spend an hour waiting, and then she wants to spend five minutes talking to me. Or I can see her Nurse Practitioner who is nothing short of rude and defensive. They also always accuse me of not visiting often enough. If I am in good health, I do not need to visit the doctor more than perhaps once a year. As with most physicians in the area now, this doctor has resorted to fast food style medicine. That is, line them up and get them out as fast as possible so they can make as much money as possible. I also had a small skin infection that she was unable to help me with for over a year. One visit to UrgentCare and it was gone within a week. A very smart and capable physician, but what use when she won't take the time to listen?

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

I don't understand how this lady is still in business. Medical records are always LOST, and her 'staff' is LAZY and rude! All "doctor" white cares about is BILLING you, not taking care of you..patients are nothing but a dollar sign $ at this office!. I do -not- recommend this Dr

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

My experience was aweful with this MD. I won't never go there again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Sharon Wesley's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal