Ratings for Dr. Catherine A. Rolih

Dr. Rolih is quite simply one of the best doctors whom I've ever met. She's kind, considerate, empathetic and incredibly knowledgeable. Unlike many other doctors, she takes the time to really listen to my concerns, symptoms and questions, and then spends the time with me to make sure that I understand what's going on with my health. She's even drawn pictures on her prescription pad to help illustrate what's happening with my thyroid! Also, unlike many other doctors, she doesn't just look at me as a fat, lazy woman; she listened when I said that I do eat well and exercise, but still can't lose weight. With her help, finally getting the right diagnosis/ prescription (after 15+ years of problems) and her encouragement, I've lost nearly 50 pounds. How often do we look forward to going to the doctor? But I really do look forward to chatting with her about my progress and my hypothyroidism. Anyone looking for an endocrinologist will be very pleased with Dr. Rolih and her medical expertise.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Catherine A. Rolih's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC