Ratings for Dr. Harry S. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg Treated my MS from 1979 to 2003. He is a first class doctor and human being. He was always helpful and attentive. He knows the latest info, the treatments and all of the symptoms. Every visit with him was very positive and reassuring. He remains the best Doctor I have ever seen. I stopped seeing him for 2 reasons: 1. My MS has remained stable without remission for many years. 2. There are many people who need this wonderful doctor's help more than I. Dennis Green, Millington, Michigan 2/11/2009

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Harry S Greenberg verbally and emotionally abused my mother, a well respected, certified, professional Fraud Investigator. This doctor kicked her out of the exam room, would not let her finish dressing, and sent her to a restroom with urine all over the floor in her bare feet. This so called doctor yelled at her during the exam and told her that she was making up her symptoms. U of M Hospitals is wasting a lot of money on marketing if they keep this nasty doctor on staff. U of M Hostitals and Dr. Greenberg do not know it, but they are going to be sued. My mom was diagnosed with a CVA (Stroke) and she was sent to this doctor to evaluate her for Lupus and MS. Well, come to find out, my mom does have Lupus and Remitting Relapsing MS. To bad this evil individual did not do any more than scream, yell, and humiliate my mom. Guess what my mom plans to do with the money once she wins? She is going to give it back to U of M Hospitals to the Rheumatology Department.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Harry S. Greenberg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1973)