Ratings for Dr. Donald S. Gervais

I saw Dr. Gervais for 2 years he has always had my best interest at heart. He listened to my fears with compassion and only performed test that were neccessary. I had no idea that a year ago I would need him more than ever when my husband fell ill; he has been by us every step of the way. Everyone can pick apart any professional; I know I was a professional before becoming disabled. Sometimes it is us the patient that puts up walls or expectations or forgets to relay important information to our doctor. We have now had to move out of state and we miss Dr. Gervais & staff greatly. I feel like my comfort has been taken from us. I have so much faith in Dr. Gervais that I would drive 2 days travel to be back in his office. I was a botox patient for migraines as well, he was incredible. I don't trust doctors easy but he won my trust! I believe he truly cares about his patients and their well-being. Be blessed Dr. Gervais and know you are thought of highly and will forever be appreciated!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr Gervais went above and beyond to ensure me adequate treatments and reduce suffering. I recommend anyone suffering with spinal injuries and nerve damage to Dr Gervais. He will definitely find out the Source of the pain.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Gervais is the best doctor I've had for my spinal injury. He examined me thoroughly each visit and explained everything to me so I could understand. He has helped me in every way he could to make my pain more bareable. I highly recommend Dr. Gervais to anyone with spinal injuries and nerve damage. He knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Habitually cancelled appointments 7 times over the course of less than a year.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Really works with you. Explains very well. Listens very well also. So far I am happy. He has done more for me in 4 months than the others did in 5 years.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

great job and very thorough. do not agree with first comment. he found out what was wrong with my back and neck. Then Dr. McAllister did the surgery. highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Loves to do tests on you. Really don't feel that he has your best interest at heart!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2006

Dr. Donald S. Gervais's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1995)

AHC