Ratings for Dr. Shaun Brancheau

Dr. Brancheau is a complete idiot. Plain and simple!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Branches is one of the rudest physicians I have ever met. His interpersonal skills are severely lacking; in addition, when he reviewed test results and opined them as "weird", it suggested an even lower level of professionalism. He walked out of the room as "my time was up"without regard for current lab results that indicate impaired kidney function; he lacked the courtesy of indicating the exit and most dangerous of all, told me that a medication I have taken for over ten years was causing my drops in blood pressure (actually caused by a toxin); and he would not renew it, not that I asked him to, leaving me at risk for siezures. This man has an ego that impairs his objectivity and listening skills as well as a rush to judgement that makes him a danger to himself, his employer and the community.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I was new to the area. I had my first appointment with this doctor and after 5 minutes he summed me up as a drug abuser/ addict. I suffer from severe anxiety and after years of my precious doctor and I trying different avenues we have finally found medication that works for me and I only take as needed so I don't have to be constantly medicated. This doctor was extremely rude, judgmental, unprofessional, terrible bedside manner, and refused to refill the same script I have had for over 5 years til I came back 30 days later and gave him a drug test. I felt completely violated. I then left having an anxiety attack about my anxiety. And no meds for my illness. I am a professional business owner I work very hard. I purposely don't take drugs cause I believe in natural remedies over drugs. I have never been a drug addict, drug tested, or treated as such. I will never return to this office. Ever!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have suffered from PTSD for well over 10 years. In and out of treatment, and have used many meds to try and stem the tide of darkness that I deal with on a daily basis. I went to see this quack in an emergency situation. WARNING if you have PTSD do NOT use this doctor. He is there to collect a paycheck and is a complete dick. You don't tell a patient you can "get" better after 10 minutes. The guy is an amateur. I'm educated, semi-successful, and I don't put up with guys overbuilt self ego. I have to say the lady at the front desk was awesome though! I feel bad for her to have and put up with that waste of space.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My visit with Dr Brancheau was unpleasant. I found him to have a “New Doctor Arrogance” and to be overbearing. He denied the existence of “white coat syndrome” during a blood pressure test. He rudely chastised me for interrupting him in the middle of a sentence when what he was doing was muttering into his computer screen. If he was supposed to be talking to me he should have been looking at me. He asked why I quit taking a particular medication, I told him it was causing one of the most severe side effects listed for that med. He there-upon told me that that is what it is supposed to do. When I told him that I had an I.Q. much higher than most he indicated that intelligence had nothing to do with medical treatment. (Apparently it doesn’t.) I waited over a month to write this hoping I’d cool off by now but have not. Bottom line is I won’t be going back to him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

First thing he said to us was, "I am a bully and most people do not like me". Worst experience of our lives. Manners of snake. He thinks more of the drug companies and himself than he does his patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I am new to the area. I was needing a doctor for management of past health issues, when I called the clinic they said that Dr. Brancheau was the only one that was qualified for the care I needed. I read the reviews for Dr. Brancheau, and I was so nervous for my appointment with him. I am absolutely shocked at the horrible reviews people have given him. Dr. Brancheau is a very good doctor. He is very knowledgeable, and very thorough . He made sure I understood what the diagnoses was. He took the time to show me pictures to explain the issue. I came from a state that pushed pills instead of taking care of the actual problems. I am very appreciative that he is not a pill pusher, and actually is looking to help me and fix the problem. When I left his office today I felt very confident in the appointment. If there is one way to describe the kind of doctor he is it would be on that likes to take care of an issue instead of sticking a band aide on it and forget about it. I would say he really wants to help improve the lives of his patients instead of sticking them on pain medication. Most of the reviews were about him treating people as though they are pill seeking so that is why I said the example I did. After over 2 years of dealing with a simple issue (which turned into a bigger one) Dr. Brancheau is the only one who has taken the correct steps for me.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Scheduled a yearly preventative appointment under the terms of my insurance then found out that I was being charged for a general appointment even though i had made it clear to the staff before-hand and Brancheau himself that this appointment was for preventative care only. Staff were very uncourteous and deceptive; doctor practically brushed off all the concerns I had without even a simple exam. If you want to be lied to, deceived and treated like a number with a wallet this is the Doctor for you!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I have seen Dr Brancheau for about 7 visits as a medication i have been on for 22 yrs was no longer working, we tried 2 other meds and those did not work and were making me dizzy, he told me it was all in my head and he would no longer see me that he was transferring me to a clinic for psychiatric care! I couldn't believe it, he is a very poor doctor does not listen and if you tell him how you feel he twist it in his own mind that your lying to him, i would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This man (I will not even call him a Dr.) is the worst. Treats you like you are a drug addict. He thinks he is God. Very bad attitude. He is more concerned with himself than his patient. I would NOT recommend him to ANYONE. Think twice before you choose him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015