Ratings for Dr. Heath H. Evans

Best oral surgeon I have been to in 40 years! He took time to explain the procedure. Did a follow up call that night to make sure I was OK. There was no bruising and very little swelling or pain.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

This guy was awesome,heck the whole staff was great. The aids where friendly and fun, even though their computers where crashing, which had to be frustrating. They got me back in a very reasonable amount of time, especially under such circumstances. They made sure I was comfortable and even refilled my ice pack while I waited. I cant thank Dr. Evans enough. He made the whole experience remarkably enjoyable with his relaxed and confident attitude. And when we where consulting I mentioned how upset I was about the two teeth I messed up on my bottom (Ive always been a little vane about my nice teeth) which where now sticking out at like a thirty degree angle from my gum line. Dr. Evans fixed it. While I was under he forced the teeth as close as into position as possible then wired the top teeth where they would hold it in place and allow them to heal while my (broken) jaw is healing. THANK YOU! If anyone ever needs oral surgery I high recommend this Gentlemen and his outstanding staff!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014