Ratings for Dr. Aileen Lee

A waste of my 50 minutes and $20 copay. Enough said.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Best psychologist ever! Super nice and very funny! Very wise and knowledgeable! She always make me smile! I love you Aileen!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Seemed like a nice woman, but didn't seem very experienced. Didn't go into details about my diagnosis even when I asked. Maybe she was just having a bad day. Anyway, I didn't go back.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I'd agree with the other negative posts. She was not good at all. I did not go back after first visit.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Aileen Lee is the worst psychologist ever! I saw her in Quincy, MA at Bay View Associates. She was constantly late, and rushed through the appointments. She also didn't seem to understand any of my issues about dealing with my kids. I wish she would have been honest with me in the beginning in telling me that she didn't have any children. I would not have wasted my time in seeing her!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I didn't really connect with her. She didn't seem to understand my issues about my divorce. Other than that, she seemed like a kind woman.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

After looking at the previous comment, I was forced to put my two cents in. From personal observations and past experiences, I know for a fact that Aileen is probably one the best therapists in Quincy. I am backing her up and supporting her 100%. I've had her for several years and am still currently seeing her. I agree with the previous comment that she is a bit rushed, I give it some credit; however, I believe the comment is also bias, ignorant, and stupid to a certain degree. "Seemed rush. Does not seem knowledgeable about my diagnosis." The comment only talks about knowledge and time, yet staff is rated one star; nowhere does the comment mention anything about the staff (I think the staff are very helpful by the way)! Now, can you really give that comment complete reliability and validity? Of course not. Aileen once explained to me when someone is experiencing a horrible day and only focuses on the “negatives,” that person will be more likely to have a bad day. On the other hand, when someone focuses at the “positives,” he/she will be more likely to have a good day. “Focus on the positives, otherwise, opportunities will be missed,” she once warned me. Wise words, Aileen. Wise words. After a regular session with her, I feel like my depression and anxiety do not exist anymore. I feel so happy and less anxious when I am around her. Furthermore, Aileen is very, very knowledgeable when it comes to ethics and values of the Asian culture and is highly capable of applying her knowledge to her work. For example, when I told her about my child's misbehavior, she explained to me why my child was behaving that certain way, how I could change the behavior, and how culture played a role in so much detail and in a very professional manner. At the end, I was even able to change my child’s behavior! I’ve switched through several therapists from Brookline, Boston, and Quincy, and I’ve never had anyone like Aileen! Aileen does an extraordinary job at what she does. She’s taught me so much about psychology, I could literally quit my job and become a psychologist instead. If you’re curious about Aileen’s work, Google her. You’ll find out she is affiliated with so many organizations in Quincy, works with Quincy Public Schools students, and holds many high-level positions. In conclusion, she has taught me to have hope in life and that sadness is only temporary. For that, I am thankful of her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Seemed rush. Does not seem knowledgeable about my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014