Ratings for Dr. Melanie D. Glenn

I'm not sure why the location says she's in Fairway as her office is definitely in OP. Dr. Glenn is fantastic. I very much appreciate the fact that she absolutely listens to everything I say. She has treated me with respect 100%. With all of that said, her nurse doc-blocks me every time I call - regardless of the reason I call. She is very condescending to me AND openly so when she talks about Dr. Glenn. I'm pretty sure that Dr. Glenn is quite capable of handling my care without the assistance of the nurse telling me which meds I should be taking how my treatment plan should be handled. The last time I checked, one actually needed a medical degree or be a PA prior to doing these things. The physician admin are also busy looking over Dr. G's shoulder. Due to Dr. G being the middle woman here, I am going to have to find another neuro. It's exhausting enough just being sick. I simply don't need any more obstacles.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014