Dr. Abhishek K. Nemani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Abhishek K. Nemani

This doctor is very nice and explains everything so that you understand what he's talking about

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Nemani. He was very helpful and eased my fears for a procedure that is needed. I would highly recommend this physician and the office.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Pleasant, Professional and Knowledgable. Makes the patient feel at ease. Explains so I can understand. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr Nemani is wonderful! He is very professional but also very kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Very happy with Dr. Nemani, Punctual, knowledgeable, respectful. Nothing but praise for his treating my condition. Had some Laser surgery on both eyes improved my condition immensely! So glad a friend recommended Dr. Nemani when I moved here.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Very pleased with my treatment for glaucoma. At my first visit with him he changed my medication and by my next appointment my pressure had significantly decreased. Appreciate his knowledge and demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

He has taken over for Dr Werner & doing a great job. Knowledgeable; pleasant & punctual on each visit.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Only thing I didn't like was that I had a visual field test and then a separate appointment for my doctor's visit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

My experience with Dr. Nemani has been nothing but good. He is kind, punctual, and certainly knowledgeable about glaucoma.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

He was so nice and kind and very knowledgeable about my glaucoma. He was also very up to date on a new medication I heard about.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Abhishek K. Nemani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English