Dr. Joelle E. Taylor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joelle E. Taylor

Love dr taylor ! Wish i could stay with her for the entire pregnancy! Thank you so much !!!πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My husband and I did our first IVF trial with Dr. Taylor. Without going into the technical details, we couldn't have received better care elsewhere. Both myself and my husband are physicians and therefore know what outstanding medical care and bed side manner are all about, and the care we received from Dr. Taylor and her entire team was nothing short of outstanding. We are expecting our baby boy in 3 months. Single cycle, single transfer, first time.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I must say dr.taylor was excellent ....same couple (female) going through the IUI procedure Truly made us feel comfortable the entire time ..as well as the staff .Im happy to say we became pregnant with our first try ..feel so blessed .great doctor and lovely office ..

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

From start to end everyone was extremely kind and helpful. I would recommend this clinic to anyone looking for help to conceive! I am so happy to have met them! Dr. Taylor was extremely kind and warm, she is extremely knowledgable and genuine!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Taylor is an amazing, professional, competent doctor--of a quality hard to find in Miami. All of the doctors that I encountered in this practice were of the highest caliber. I don't hesitate to recommend Dr. Taylor, details below show how hard the business and Miami can be. I would give 5 stars except I had some issues with waiting excessive amounts of time (I understand emergencies happen) and issues with nursing staff--including once totally not showing up at Mt. Sinai.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Taylor is caring, extremely knowledable and patient oriented. She listened to my husband and me as we figured out our goals and limitations. She absolutely DID NOT pressure us into IVF, and was clear about what options were most viable for us and helped us to decide on our own. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Going to Dr. Taylor was the best decision in my life. I am an international patient and had a list of other doctors in Europe that I was considering, but after hearing such wonderful things about her I chose to go to her. My husband wasn't happy about the idea of me being so far from home, but after meeting her, he was also convinced that I made the right choice by choosing Dr. Taylor . I am so grateful for her help, her understanding, her knowledge, her flexibility, and most importantly for my greatest gift that is currently on the way. She genuinely cares and helped make this journey so much easier. The staff was wonderful as well. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Taylor and I could never thank her enough.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Taylor was great and explained in detail the many options we had according to our specific needs. She was flexible allowing my husband to attend appointments on the phone while I was at Dr. Taylor office. Big help as we have tight schedules. She was very knowledgeable and took as much time as needed to answer all our questions. Her punctuality I listed as OK, but I understand it's subject to other procedures and how long she can take with other patients. But she never rushed us and that is invaluable specially when one needs to understand so much about their body and fertility. I completely dissagree with rating below. My insurance covers IVF and Dr. Taylor never rushed me into IVF. She walked me through in detail how to plan to conceive naturally throughout many months and the other options I had before IVF step. I would recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Joelle E. Taylor is a person without scruples and mercenary . My husband and I went there to do some "basic tests". Before even trying to conceive naturally she told us that we should look for an IVF treatment using an egg donor and told us immediately to listen to their financial plans! Yesterday we got the total invoice she charged us for the "basic tests" : USD 14,000.00 ! She just wanted to just take money from us! This place is a SPAM!

Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Taylor is an excellent doctor. She is friendly, compassionate, and takes a great deal of time with her patients. She explains the process and probability of success in a realistic but non-alarming manner and let's her patients make as many decisions as possible. Dr. Taylor is also very knowledgeable about her specialty and helped us achieve a healthy pregnancy. I would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Joelle E. Taylor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Taylor is excited to join the IVFMD team. She has been practicing Reproductive Medicine in South Florida since 2013. She is a Diplomate with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist. She earned her medical degree at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in 2006. She was a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Scholar award recipient and spent a year doing research at the National Institutes of Health during her training. Dr. Taylor completed a four year residency at Wake Forest University in 2010 in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She pursued fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine in Norfolk, Virginia, the site of the first IVF baby in the United States. During her training she was awarded several research grants, published numerous articles and presented her research at national meetings. Dr. Taylor is member of numerous scientific societies including the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), the Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI), the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART), the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (FSREI) and the Miami Obstetrical and Gynecological Society. Dr. Taylor resides in Jupiter with her husband, two children and black lab. In her free time she enjoys running, kayaking, yoga and spending time with her family.

• English

• Daemen College (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Buffalo School of Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2013)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis