Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Arogyasami

Dr. Arogyasami has helped me so much. She is always so nice and pleasant. Dr. Arogyasami always has the time to answer my questions. She is also fun to talk to. I really like her and recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr A was amazing at figuring out a problem and solving it after suffering for 4 years. She gave me many options, was available when things became critical, and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had gone to her up until 30 weeks. I kept justifying that maybe she was busy, or maybe she was just kind of naturally cold. She treated me like any other number. Didn't answer my questions or address my genuine concerns. Told me that regardless of what I wanted at my 30 weeks (regarding a 3 hour glucose) she was going to treat me like a diabetic for the last 10 weeks. Very much about her own career. If you're against c-sections because you wouldn't need it, don't go to her. She absolutely seems to be the kind of doctor to push them on you in ANY possible complication. This is my 6th pregnancy. I have never had a c-section and don't want one unless it's NEEDED. I moved as quickly as I could after the glucose battle.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

BAD BAD BAD ob-gyn! She does not care to patients at all =((( Each meeting we were waiting for her at least an hour. And she did not apologize even once! Just laughed. When I gave birth to a child, she did not come despite the fact that we have signed a contract with she. She builds a career, and does not treat people. sorry, but she was terrible with us.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015