Ratings for Dr. Miguel E. Ordonez Castellanos

Dr Ordonez is amazing! He gives the impression that he has done the procedure hundreds of times but the one he's doing for you is the most important one! He was very caring, professional, and reassuring. His staff are also wonderful. A great addition to Rockwood!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I was seen by two other specialists before being referred to Dr. Ordonez. He was the ONLY physician to properly diagnose me with Crohn's disease. He is very knowledgeable and professional, and he actually spent a lot of time listening to my concerns and answering all of my questions. I can tell he really cares about his patients. When I left his office, I had a much better understanding of my diagnosis and the treatment options. Finally, I feel like I’m on the road to recovery!! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who desires the very best of care!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Submitted September 5, 2014

Very friendly and professional. Thoroughly explained procedure, made sure I didn't have questions. Followed up afterward. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Ordonez was a very thorough and caring doctor. He spent a lot of time reassuring me of the colonoscopy I needed and explained in detail every step that would happen. He was there before the procedure and after. Dr. Ordonez is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met, and I've met a lot of them due to my condition. Thanks to Dr. Ordonez and staff!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014