Ratings for Dr. Katherine L. Carson

Dr. Carson is great. I had a wonderful experience with her. Great personality and superior professional training and skills. I want to say that she always returned my calls or leave messages within the same day, even when she is out of the office during the Xmas break. Much appreciated!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Carson is the best. She's competent, smart, and very down to earth. I trust her decisions and her diagnosis. She is very practical and her common sense helped me with several issues. She also has a great personality and is very modest considering her strong medical skills. No ego here and it's a pleasure to have her as my doctor. Thumbs up for Dr. Carson!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I feel bad that the person below had such a bad experience with scheduling an appointment. However, she is great primary care physician. It is difficult to find good healthcare. I would strongly recommend Dr. Carson.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Tried to get an appointment as a new patient and was told the earliest available was in 3 months, and I thought it was worth it from the rave reviews Dr. Carson has received. A week before the date, I was told Dr. Carson "wasn't going to be in the office" that day and to wait another month. So I did, but then received a notice that again, she "wasn't going to be in the office" and they'd moved the appointment a week earlier without asking me. I couldn't make that, but told them I thought it was a little unfair to wait 4 months for an appointment and have her cancel me 3 times. The office agreed and said they'd call me right back to give me another appointment; they never did. I think doctors shouldn't say they are accepting new patients and then never see them, making them wait months while medical conditions worsen, forcing them to start a search for another physician all over again. I just think it's not professional to jerk patients around, no matter how good you are.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Best internist I've visited in recent years. I have complete trust in her decisions and trust her completely to provide me with excellent medical care.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014