Ratings for Dr. Kristen R. Rice

Been to Dr Rice on two occasions. She is very professional and lnowedgable She is friendly and cordial and informs well of condition and plan of treatment.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Did not hear anything I told her. May be acceptable if you just need biopsy and removal. Don't arrive and expect a discussion. Exam was quick and done. 45 minutes late for appointment 8:45am appointment. Staff was annoyed at gentleman that inquired about his 30 minute delay. .

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

The staff was very polite, only 5 minute waiting time, Dr Rice was professional, listened to what I had to say, made me feel very much at ease, took care of my problem promptly. I would refer my own family to her.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I was 5 min early and Dr. Rice was an hour late to my appt. When I asked the office staff what was the delay they appeared to be upset that I even brought it to their attention. When Dr. Rice finally arrived, she saw me face-to-face for less than 5 min and she was done, she didn't ask me any personal questions to get down to the root of the possible cause of my issues. She just looked at my face from a distance and quickly rattled off some "medical term" for what she believed I was diagnosed with and proceeded to prescribe me 3 different prescriptions. She didn't even stay to explain the meds, she had her nurse do that and she went on to the next patient. When I became aware that the prescriptions cost over $200. I asked if she could prescribe something else that was less expensive or at least covered under insur and her nurse said that the price is typical for that type of meds and that the dr. said that she will not prescribe an alternative.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I needed to have skin disorder on my face checked. Dr. Rice very professional, and compassionate. Took care of face area and 6 other sun caused skin disorders. Very good dr. I would go back if needed and highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I found Dr. Rice and her staff to be very competent and very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Rice to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Her incision & stitches were so small & healed so well on my husband. She is so knowledgeable& professional

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. Listened intently and completely examined any concerns I advised her of. Could not be happier with the care I received.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Great to have doctor call and see how things are! Contacted me both by phone and email

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Awesome. Super knowledgeable, compassionate and nic!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014